Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle, Var and Test Prop, Log

Catman22

Hi Guys,

I have been doing some research on this site and others, I have also been private messaging some experienced users. After all this I have finally decided on the following cycle which I will be starting on the 17th of this month.

Just a bit about me I am a semi pro rugby player and I am 23 years old. I have been training solidly since I was around 16, I train well and have a good diet and have consistently increased my weight, strength and muscle def over the years I have run one cycle previously, an anavar only cycle which I ran for 6 weeks with good results.

I am currently 5'10, 220lbs and around the 17% bf mark.

My current PBs are:
Dead lift - 465lbs x 5reps
Weighted Pull ups - +40lbs x 7 reps
Bench Press - 290lbs x 5 reps
Standing Military Press - 168lbs x 6 reps
Squat - 400lbs x 4reps

For my 2nd cycle I am going to run the following:

Weeks 1-8 - 100mg anavar ED
Weeks 1-8 - 150mg test prop EOD
Weeks 1-8 - N2Guard 7caps ED
Weeks 4-13 - HCGenerate 5caps ED
Weeks 9-10 - 500iu hcg Pregnyl ED for 10 days
Weeks 9-13 - 50mg Clomid ED

My goals for this cycle are:
1. Gain 5-10lbs overall
2. Lose 5% bodyfat (meaning I would have to lose around 20lbs bf, and gain 25-30lbs muscle, possible?)
3. Increse strength
4. Increase explosive power and speed
5. Increase Muscular endurance.

These are my goals and I will be logging my thoughts, feelings, improvements and any sides that I may encounter over the 8 weeks of my cycle.

Any thoughts, advice questions please post and I will reply to you as soon as possible.

Happy new year all and thanks in advance

I am not looking to take anything other than the var and test prop really,
I like the fact that they will both be out of my system fairly quickly which will lessen the chances of getting tested post cycle.
In terms of primo, I am mainly doing this cycle for the strength and lean mass gain rather than aesthetics, so not too bothered with taking a hardener.
What PCT have you run on this cycle in the past, did you get any sides?
Cheers

I am not looking to take anything other than the var and test prop really,
I like the fact that they will both be out of my system fairly quickly which will lessen the chances of getting tested post cycle.
In terms of primo, I am mainly doing this cycle for the strength and lean mass gain rather than aesthetics, so not too bothered with taking a hardener.
What PCT have you run on this cycle in the past, did you get any sides?
Cheers

Test Prop and Var is perfectly fine and will get you to your goals.
PCT: hcg 500iu wk last few weeks of cycle w adex then nolva, hcgenerate, daa
Either way pct sucks and your body will come back naturally after a while

Has anybody else been on a cycle similar to this?
If so what sides if any did you get?
How were your results, and did you keep them?
Do you think my goals are unrealistic?

Cheers

Just to let you all know that the cycle will be starting tomorrow and I will be writing regular updates noting the following:
Strength increase,
Changes in mood,
Changes in bodyfat,
Any sides I may be experiencing.
I will be taking some pictures today, I will also take some pictures at the end of week 4, the end of week 8 and the end of PCT. I have not decided if I will post them or not yet but will be good to see the difference.
As always any advice, questions or criticism will be greatly appreciated and I will respond to it all.
Cheers

Hi all,

Just an update, today I have taken my 1st 50mg tab of var first thing this morning, and I have just 2 minutes ago completed my 1st ASS injection, 150mg of test prop in the glute, it went pretty smoothly, although I was nervous to be honest, not too painful at all and I am now looking forward to the next 8 weeks and seeing where this cycle will take me!

Just one question really, I probably should have asked this much earlier on, but does anyone have any advice on when is best to jab prop? I.e. is it better to jab 1st thing in the morning, before workout, after workout, or does it make no difference at all?

Wish me luck and I will keep you all posted,
Cheers

Top Bottom