Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle deca/test c advice please

jj1010

Hey guys im looking to start a cycle of test c and deca. Im 29 years old 5'11" 205 lbs and about 10%bf. I looking to get up to 235lbs with great strength gains.
Here's what I was thinking:
Week 1-11
Test c 500mg
Deca 400 mg
week 12+13
Test 500 mg
Week 16-20
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
Clomid 150, 75, 75, 50

Advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hey guys im looking to start a cycle of test c and deca. Im 29 years old 5'11" 205 lbs and about 10%bf. I looking to get up to 235lbs with great strength gains.
Week 1-11
Test c 500mg
Deca 400 mg
week 12+13
Test 500 mg
Week 16-20
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
Clomid 150, 75, 75, 50

this is a disaster waiting to happen... you NEVER run nolva with a 19 nor, which is deca, or your going to be bra shopping for yourself...

your pct is just terrible... you clomid dosage is outrageously high... it needs to be MUCH lower... 25/12.5/12.5/12.5... you should also run the unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol...

you make NO MENTION of having anything on hand to deal with prolactin or estrogen... where is the AI? you should have prami or caber for progesterone realted sides and aromasin or arimidex for an AI

is this your first cycle??

Dylan is right bro, you're about to really fk yourself up if you don't do a lot more research. Deca is no joke and shouldn't be used by beginners in any circumstance, no matter what you heard at the gym

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Agreed with both replies. And also, i wouldnt run deca for a second cycle. Im on my 5th and im still kinda scared of it myself, and theres not much im afraid of. Im on my 2nd tren cycle.

Week 1-11
Test c 500mg
Deca 400 mg
week 12+13
Test 500 mg
Week 16-20
Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
Clomid 150, 75, 75, 50

This cycle is horrered!!! You have nothing to deal with prolactin or estidrol!

Why is your clomid so dam high

Nolva no = never esp with any 19nor

U have nothing for sbhg either

Drop deca bro ur not advanced enough get 5-10 cycles under belt do research in between then think about using deca

Instead lets do this

1-12 cyp 500 ew
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
Adex or forma for ai
N2guard
Vit.c
Krill oil
Pct/unleashed with some bridge for pct and we'll raise vit.c for cortizol levels

That's why I posted here cause I need lots of help. Thanks everyone who replied. I do have liquid letro on hand. As foe not using nolva with a 19 nor I have read many different opinions which left me confused
I now know its a no no so thanks. As for my pct yea I clearly need help. So I need to greatly need to lower my dosages of clomid.and I need to incorporate format stanzol and the unleashed post cycle combo. If I changed these things how would my cycle be looking then

That's why I posted here cause I need lots of help. Thanks everyone who replied. I do have liquid letro on hand. As foe not using nolva with a 19 nor I have read many different opinions which left me confused
I now know its a no no so thanks. As for my pct yea I clearly need help. So I need to greatly need to lower my dosages of clomid.and I need to incorporate format stanzol and the unleashed post cycle combo. If I changed these things how would my cycle be looking then

Same as listed above just run the winny form 6-12 50mg ed

Buy some n2shampoo or load up on b-5

This cycle is horrered!!! You have nothing to deal with prolactin or estidrol!

Why is your clomid so dam high

Nolva no = never esp with any 19nor

U have nothing for sbhg either

Drop deca bro ur not advanced enough get 5-10 cycles under belt do research in between then think about using deca

Instead lets do this

1-12 cyp 500 ew
1-4 dbol 40mg ed
Adex or forma for ai
N2guard
Vit.c
Krill oil
Pct/unleashed with some bridge for pct and we'll raise vit.c for cortizol levels

A lot of great advice here bro...and Dylan and BB hit on key points, and RR brought it all home for ya! That is a very nice layout RR put together...now aren't you glad you popped in here for help? Stick around a while, I'm sure you will keep getting schooled by many here bro...good luck and have fun!

Oh and for the cherry on top...use this code needto139 at Need to Build Muscle for 15% off your order of Unleashed/Post Cycle combo and N2 Guard, and do yourself a favor and grab a bag of Rocky Road Whey to Build Protein or one of the many other flavors they have...you won't be disappointed ;). Also, HCGenerate would be great addition on cycle for minimizing testicular shutdown, and keep your boys nice and plump!

Also, here is a code for Mr. Supps needto10 for 10% off your order when purchasing Forma (I believe it works for Forma), and since you will need some quality extra calories while on cycle look into the best weight gainer in the industry N2 Bulk...again, you won't regret it! The carbohydrate source is from freeze dried sweet potatoes!!!

This site has your back brotha!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yup all good advice and MA just mentioned something that was left out.

HCGenerate starting in week 7 and run through pct will give you a much smoother transition bro.

Id start pct two weeks after my last pin and run it like this:
Clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
HCGenerate
Postcycle
Unleashed
Forma stanzonol (reduce from 10 pumps a day while on cycle down to 6 pumps a day during pct to prevent rebound)

If you're looking for serious mass, running test alone at 500mg a week with a 4week dbol kickstart at 30mg per day will pack it on fast, but keep in mind it's all about diet and traning in the end.

N2bulk is the absolute best bulking shake on the market, so do youself a favor bro and grab some and try it out!

Welcome to the brotherhood bro, any questions you have or need any tips on diet or training or gear, the guys here will have you covered as long as you're willing to listen and learn, which from what I can tell you are!

Good luck bro and kill that shit!

Sent from my Droid using EliteFitness

Top Bottom