Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2009 karma bookie Dead Pool-***1 million***

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
your decision. i have NO idea. i would try to get ahold of him.

here's what i would do.

if he doesn't claim the prize and another person on the list dies, they get the K.

your decision. i have NO idea. i would try to get ahold of him.

here's what i would do.

if he doesn't claim the prize and another person on the list dies, they get the K.

This seems fair.

Wasn't there someone else on the list who died within hours of Lestat's choice?

I can't award it to myself
and there's no "claim" to be done
it's loaded as a karma award and I pick a post to award the karma to

lestat has 8 million minimum in bonds (he showed his stash for a brief 2-3 day period once)
so I suspect he'll return at some point
usually when someone leaves in a fit they do something with their kay before splitting the scene

who died second?

I'll award the kay to the second death and if lestat returns and bellyaches then I'll compensate him as well

I posted this year's pool in the bookie forum intentionally as I primarily intended it to be a bookie forum regulars only "contest"
but lestat managed to locate it and made a selection and I didn't specifically indicate it was "bookie forum only"
which I wasn't going to do...I just figured by locating it here it would for the most part be limited to book peeps

so who died second?

BEA ARTHUR DIES APRIL 25, 2009. If Lestat didnt get the K then Perkele wins!! Its up to Spartacus to decide though.

Or you could just roll it over to next years pic and make it for 2m, inflation its a bitch!

Top Bottom