Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2002 Night of Champions

to be completely honest with you....I think the only thing that has been holding Ruhl back was his tri's and his calves.....other then that the guy is just unbeleivable!!!

I was at the show and am not a big fan of Marcus Rhul's physique, however, he deserved the win. He does not have symetry but he was the biggest and most cut in the show. His chest has an incredible split and striations on top of striations. Chicarello deserved top 5 but not second. Bautista was a crowed favorite and the freakiest in the field, but talk about no symetry. Dillett was given a gift. He was smooth and cannot pose at all. He can't spread or flex his back, and the middle is smooth.

Just my .02.

I want to post in support for Darrem Charles; people talk about Dexter J getting the shaft, but, Darrem is always in great condition, and has some of the best biceps peaks in the biz, and, to me, the fact that he looks healthy is a plus. He may never win a show, but, I wish the pro scene would take notice of the healthy-looking physiques and taking points off for gh gut.

Top Bottom