Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1cap Helladrol + 2caps Katanadrol = New Personal Best

Helladrol is BACK!

Helladrol

It s here for a limited time!

awsome bro. ive been stuck at 275 for awhile on incline. last time i did sets of 315 was when i was on deca. but im 5'8 and 180#s
good job.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement

Unfortunately Katanadrol struck my boobs again, even with 2.5mg Letro EOD. At 2 caps per day it took an extra week to get to the same soreness and stiffness that I felt when taking 3 caps per day. I'm stopping the Katanadrol altogether. Tomorrow I will bump up the Helladrol to 2 caps per day. Strength is still ridiculous, and putting on some quality size. i'm back up to a good 230lbs when I wake up in the morning and waist size is still a loose 34 inches.

Went to a Christmas party this weekend and one of the guys there (who was gay :rainbow:) smacked my chest and said Jesus Christ what is that Kevlar? Them gays know how to make a guy feel good...no pun intended :)

I am very excited for you and me as well since I just order some today. What would 1 Helladrol and 2 Beastdrol a day do for me?

Thanks everyone for the encouragement

Unfortunately Katanadrol struck my boobs again, even with 2.5mg Letro EOD. At 2 caps per day it took an extra week to get to the same soreness and stiffness that I felt when taking 3 caps per day. I'm stopping the Katanadrol altogether. Tomorrow I will bump up the Helladrol to 2 caps per day. Strength is still ridiculous, and putting on some quality size. i'm back up to a good 230lbs when I wake up in the morning and waist size is still a loose 34 inches.

Went to a Christmas party this weekend and one of the guys there (who was gay :rainbow:) smacked my chest and said Jesus Christ what is that Kevlar? Them gays know how to make a guy feel good...no pun intended :)

Intended or not...:rainbow::rainbow: LOL.

Good luck at the new dosing man.

Top Bottom