Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15mg ed of winny for a runner?

• Thread starter Thread starter Counterstrike
  • Start date Start date
C

Counterstrike

this guy was askign around he does mostly endurance runs and wanted a boost but he klnows the side effect so he wanted the least side as far as joints problems so he thought low dose for 4-5 weeks not only that but so he can see how winny works for him he plans on EQ later on as well

With orals you are wasting your time with 15mg ed.

What you should do is buy 50mg tabs. YOu'd get better results and they would be much cheaper than buying 5mg tabs.

Take 1/2 tab in morning and 1/2 in evening. do this for 4 wks. and your speed will be better. If you are worried about the joints do go on winny for over 4 wks.

Pro endurance athlete....... winny 20mg/day and test prop @ 50mg/d.... but you have to stop the winny at least 2 weeks before race as it makes you dehydrated so water and carbo laoding goes to shit.... EPO if ya can find it

I would not say with all orals 15mg wont help, say Dbol for example many people take 15mg-30mg ED for 6weeks.

We are talking Winny and I would say @ least 25mg a day versus 15mg and I wou7ld go so far as to say you really need around 35-40mg a day not just 15mg of winny.

Creepin said:
wtf is winny?
Creepin, winny is short for winstrol...be sure to do your home work before you do anything else Creepin.

Top Bottom