Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerleader

Re: 15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerle

Why does she look so unfit n skinny? Are you banging a junky hooker n put pics online? Lolololol

Re: 15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerle

Nice fake Louis bag

shes coming back to Saudi this Wednesday......I have one last 100 mg of test suspension am gonna take it this Thursday and give it to her left and right on Friday.....am gonna lube up her ass with her pussy juice and its gonna be tight

shes coming back to Saudi this Wednesday......I have one last 100 mg of test suspension am gonna take it this Thursday and give it to her left and right on Friday.....am gonna lube up her ass with her pussy juice and its gonna be tight

Is she a prostitute? That is not halal. You are not a true islamic muslim. Like most you are lost because you can not decide between Allah and the temptation of sences. But you will learn Imam Bani. Peace be upon you my brother.

Is she a prostitute? That is not halal. You are not a true islamic muslim. Like most you are lost because you can not decide between Allah and the temptation of sences. But you will learn Imam Bani. Peace be upon you my brother.

I hate you even more for having a convo with this sheep raper

no she is not a prostitute....once she came in a taxi and when I wanted to give her the taxi money she wouldn't take it and she was very tight when I first met her....I think am lucky that I found this girl because most of the girls here are oil diggers.....there are not many jobs over here for saudi women and the guys got them use to it....they give them so much money....if you go to Dubai....where most of the arabs from gulf countries go on vacation (never been there)....the cheapest prostitute will charge 1500 SAR and they are from the poor countries....and it can go as high as 5-6000 SAR with Russian and Arab girls

I dated a saudi girl but stopped answering her phone calls cuz shes an oil digger.....and I could have fucked both of her sisters....the three of them were divorced and lived in one apartment with the nicest furniture....you can tell they been oil digging....one of them told me to grab her ass....and when I did she fucking melted and needed a kiss and the other one invited me in with nothing but her shower robe on....and she was waiting for a prince to propose to her.....I didnt wanna fuck it up with the oil digger because she was pretty and the other 2 one of them was very ugly

Cool story faggot

whats the point of dating an oil digger when I can book a ticket to Kuala Lumpur with no visa needed and fuck 10 of the most beautiful girls on earth and than come back with my dick feeling like its been marinating in a jar of pickles and come back with steroids

Top Bottom