Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerleader

Re: 15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerle

fana7p.jpg

o5vspc.jpg

I though you looked like this:

Mayim Bialik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Re: 15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerle

What a fucking waste

i fucking hate this kid...i didn't get to bang any cheerleaders until i was in college...and then they were just D II cheerleaders...i hope his crank falls off...

i fucking hate this kid...i didn't get to bang any cheerleaders until i was in college...and then they were just D II cheerleaders...i hope his crank falls off...

Ya but the thing with these guys, as you can see, is it's all about the show. He will find a wife and carry on banging other babes, meanwhile preaching and quoting the book and looking down on the rest of us. Very little substance IMO and I had 2 years to experience it, which was about 729 days too long.

Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt and burned it!

Ya but the thing with these guys, as you can see, is it's all about the show. He will find a wife and carry on banging other babes, meanwhile preaching and quoting the book and looking down on the rest of us. Very little substance IMO and I had 2 years to experience it, which was about 729 days too long.

Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt and burned it!

i was talking about the 15 year old that's knocking boots with the nfl cheerleader...little bastard :mad:

Lol well nvm then. Time changes make me brain dead.

Top Bottom