Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerleader

Re: 15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerle

I guess it's better than cumming under the sofa cushions.

Re: 15 y.o. boy hospitalized after story broke about him having sech with NFL cheerle

You're a retard on this one.

I coach high school boys. A 15 year old boy is definitely being taken advantage of for sex by a 47 year old. There's a HUGE difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old mentally and emotionally. I see it almost everyday the way they interact with their peers.
Where I would see a 17 or 18 year old possibly bragging about such things, a 15 year old usually won't say anything to his friends about screwing a women 30 years older than he is. The average person finds this whole situation rather revolting.

No 15 year old is dropping their pants for a woman old enough to be a grandmother as their ideal sexual encounter. She sought him out and initiated this behavior, guaranteed.

I don't think he'll be damaged and traumatized by what happened, but his peers around him will tease him relentlessly for it. I'm sure he doesn't feel proud of the whole thing, given she's going to jail and he'll forever be known as "that guy".

I agree with you it happened to me around that age too with a 30 something year old.....but I think if she was hot than I would have probablly tried to spend more time with her alone.....she wasnt ugly she was just not my type and I was a virgin

Plus "she" was a he. Possibly inter-sexed.

A goat more than likely

fana7p.jpg

o5vspc.jpg

Fuck you're an ugly piece of shit

Top Bottom