Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 for 31, 198 yards 0 td 1 int

lol. uh huh. Barkley figured out how to win games. Not Pete Caroll, a dominant O line, and a tired defense. I've watched and play enough football to know where credit is due. He deserves credit for not choking and throwing more picks then 1. But to say we are watching a "young qb mature before our eyes" is a fucking joke. No one will look back at that game and think shit. I'll think that Ohio State and a pussy shit coach named Jim Tressel shit the bed.

wins - 2 (and osu was a BIG one)

losses - 0

that's all that matters

and for the record, i grew up 30 mins north of state college. . .i was a penn state fan when your mommy was still. . .hell. . .your mommy's probably my age. . .i didn't even know there was another college team until i was probably 8 y/o. . .i could give two shits about ohio state or the big ten in general. . .biggest mistake penn state ever made was joining that half-assed conference anyway. . .but i digress. . .i'm old. . .and it's time for me to go to bed :)

I'll think that Ohio State and a pussy shit coach named Jim Tressel shit the bed.

yep!!

and this game really was important not just for Ohio State but for the big ten. But give the buck's credit, that defense showed up to play against an oline that is going to have 3-4 first round draftees according to NFL scouts. Ohio state showed that athletically at least the big ten still matches up, just maybe not in coaching ability.

i graduated from USC during the palmer leinart years and i pretty much watch all their games...I will say that barkeley played like crap for a lot of the game but on the last drive he was money on the 2 passes that he made. He is a true freshman basically playing his first game in front of 106k 2,000 miles away from home. San Jose state really didnt force him to make any decisions. I will say that if USC had gotten some better field position he would have been able to do more. There were a lot of times where USC was trapped inside there own 15 and its hard to open up the playbook from that deep in your own territory. He throws a nice ball and when he gets some experience underneath him he will be as good as leinart. At least USC is willing to travel across the country to play a legit top 10 team where teams like florida play high school teams. Lol and when PSU makes it to a BCS bowl this year they will get bitch slapped like they did last year b/c the only hard team they play is ohio state at home. Mich might be a little bit of a test for them this year. I think barkeley will play much better for the cal game since he will have more experience and cal doesnt get nearly as loud as OSU.

He hasn't done a damn thing and really neither has Jimmy Clausen. Are we really that desperate for Heisman contenders that we need to dress up those two turds?

funny, clausen is 3rd in the current heisman polls. good call on his abilities. 166.4 passer rating, 1804 yards, 14 tds/2 ints. big turd there.

Clausen and Barkley are technically in the Heisman race only because nobody is jumping off the page. Tim Tivo hasn't put up crazy numbers; Bradford is hurt. McCoy or the back from Bama should be leading a very weak field.

Clausen and Barkley are technically in the Heisman race only because nobody is jumping off the page. Tim Tivo hasn't put up crazy numbers; Bradford is hurt. McCoy or the back from Bama should be leading a very weak field.

clausens stats for that shitty team are great. tebow has the greatest players in the country and hes doing shit. give credit where its due, the kid is good. theres no technically in there. his stats are great and his team blows.

clausens stats for that shitty team are great. tebow has the greatest players in the country and hes doing shit. give credit where its due, the kid is good. theres no technically in there. his stats are great and his team blows.
How many outstanding throws does he have to a receiver not named Golden Tate? Clausen has thrown up some prayers Tate has reeled in. That guy could make me look like a Heisman candidate. He's gonna need a signature win to get a New York invite and I don't see one coming.

Top Bottom