Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

15 for 31, 198 yards 0 td 1 int

USC played one good series and that was the last drive and yes Barkley is ass but Pryor was even more of a choke artist. Big ups to Joey Mcnight he was gettin railed all game and single handedly just blew it up that 4th quarter

My thoughts on Tressel:

Put simply, he's a pussy. He never goes for it. He always makes the conservative decision. USC went for it on 4th and short how many times? And they got it every time I believe. Pryor is the biggest fastest QB in the nation and OSU doesn't have one gauranteed shotgun draw/rollout to get 3-5 minimum? On the goal line, yeah run twice with Boom instead of just letting Pryor sneak it. And then they kick a FG. Those 3 decisions cost OSU the game. If he runs a Pryor sneak 3 times, he is going to get in one of those times.

Tressel has been overrated ever since he got here. He has been considered one of the best coaches in the nation, and I truly believe that is a joke. Carrol proved it tonight. OSU has never really had that great of an offense since he has been here because he plays so conservative. Even the year they won the National title, the offense should have been much better with all of the talent they had. Every game that season was still very close because of Tressel's style of play.

The famous saying is true when it comes to Tressel: He plays not to lose, instead of playing to win.

My thoughts on Pryor:

He should have gone somewhere else that would play to his strengths. I don't know if it is him or the coaching though. Tonight he could have run a lot of times for positive yards and he decided not to and instead threw an incompletion. I think he could have easily ran in a TD on one play but he threw an incompletion instead.

Tressel just isn't using him right, IMO. He should be running the ball more, more options, draws, play action etc.

But even with that said, Pryor missed a ton of wide open receivers tonight. I have never been impressed with his arm though. I don't see Pryor turning into a good pro QB unless he makes some drastic improvements over the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Lastly, this is why I have never been a big college football fan. The rest of the season is over now. I honestly don't care if we make a Bowl and win. If your not winning the National Championship, it doesn't matter. Now it is just over. The rest of the games have NO meaning at all to me. The only way it has meaning is if you are someone who will be like oh woohoo we won our conference !! YAY!!

Give me an 8 team playoffs, and I will actually care about college football.

Props to OSU defense and the rest of the team tonight though... Tressel and Pryor blew it

BARKLEY PLAYED LIKE SHIT. QUIT PRAISING HIM LIKE HE LED HIS TEAM TO VICTORY. THOSE ARE SHIT STATS, YOU FUCKING BLOW HERBSTREIT. FUCKING WORST COMMENTARY I'VE EVER HEARD ON A GAME.

yes i'm a little angry today. good day sirs

he's 19 y/o and he orchestrated a joe montana-like drive, against a DAMN GOOD defense, in the waning moments of the game, in front of 106,000 hostile fans. . .yeah. . .ummm. . .i think he deserves just a wee bit of credit.

ps: i hate usc

He hasn't done a damn thing and really neither has Jimmy Clausen. Are we really that desperate for Heisman contenders that we need to dress up those two turds?

He hasn't done a damn thing and really neither has Jimmy Clausen. Are we really that desperate for Heisman contenders that we need to dress up those two turds?

i doubt that either one of those guys will be darkening the doorstep of the downtown athletic club this year, if that's what you're concerned about. . .

USC played one good series and that was the last drive and yes Barkley is ass but Pryor was even more of a choke artist. Big ups to Joey Mcnight he was gettin railed all game and single handedly just blew it up that 4th quarter

My thoughts on Tressel:

Put simply, he's a pussy. He never goes for it. He always makes the conservative decision. USC went for it on 4th and short how many times? And they got it every time I believe. Pryor is the biggest fastest QB in the nation and OSU doesn't have one gauranteed shotgun draw/rollout to get 3-5 minimum? On the goal line, yeah run twice with Boom instead of just letting Pryor sneak it. And then they kick a FG. Those 3 decisions cost OSU the game. If he runs a Pryor sneak 3 times, he is going to get in one of those times.

Tressel has been overrated ever since he got here. He has been considered one of the best coaches in the nation, and I truly believe that is a joke. Carrol proved it tonight. OSU has never really had that great of an offense since he has been here because he plays so conservative. Even the year they won the National title, the offense should have been much better with all of the talent they had. Every game that season was still very close because of Tressel's style of play.

The famous saying is true when it comes to Tressel: He plays not to lose, instead of playing to win.

My thoughts on Pryor:

He should have gone somewhere else that would play to his strengths. I don't know if it is him or the coaching though. Tonight he could have run a lot of times for positive yards and he decided not to and instead threw an incompletion. I think he could have easily ran in a TD on one play but he threw an incompletion instead.

Tressel just isn't using him right, IMO. He should be running the ball more, more options, draws, play action etc.

But even with that said, Pryor missed a ton of wide open receivers tonight. I have never been impressed with his arm though. I don't see Pryor turning into a good pro QB unless he makes some drastic improvements over the next 2 or 3 seasons.

Lastly, this is why I have never been a big college football fan. The rest of the season is over now. I honestly don't care if we make a Bowl and win. If your not winning the National Championship, it doesn't matter. Now it is just over. The rest of the games have NO meaning at all to me. The only way it has meaning is if you are someone who will be like oh woohoo we won our conference !! YAY!!

Give me an 8 team playoffs, and I will actually care about college football.

Props to OSU defense and the rest of the team tonight though... Tressel and Pryor blew it

Damn bro, you should see if you can wrap that up e-book style and get George to peddle it. But until then, can I get the cliff notes version?

I've been telling people here in OH that Pryor was/is overrated......he's vince young without the arm. 6'6 245 and you run a 4.2.....who gave this kid the bright idea he was a qb? Someobody somewhere in this kids past dropped the ball big time by not guiding him to the wideout position. By this time in a young qb development his arm is there, but might not be refined yet. I just don't see pryor developing an NFL caliber arm anytime soon. That being said, he didn't an NFL caliber arm last night to beat USC. If he could just throw short quick spirals and manage the game they could have easily beaten USC. But it's not all his fault, I agree it's mostly on Tressel. I've now watched the man coach exactly the same way for the last 4 years and the end results are ALWAYS the same in the big games. The guy comes out with a good game plan, see first quarter of last nights game......but when the other team makes their inevitable adjustments, he doesn't budge. Not an inch. This happens every game when OSU plays a powerhouse, they get outcoached the second half. I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by the OSU defense. They may end up having the best D line in college football. And rolle and homan are beast's. Had pryor been able to keep the offense on the field longer, forget about scoring, just give your defense some rest.......they might have won. USC scored on that final drive cause the defense was exhausted. USC has the best o line in college and for 2.5 quarters the OSU d line was gettin through. I say both barkley and pryor are VASTLY overrated. Claussen looks to be ND"s next great qb.

jimmy clausen is a good passer and pocket qb which is what i said. and the post was about announcers. who said anything about heisman contenders?

he's 19 y/o and he orchestrated a joe montana-like drive, against a DAMN GOOD defense, in the waning moments of the game, in front of 106,000 hostile fans. . .yeah. . .ummm. . .i think he deserves just a wee bit of credit.

ps: i hate usc

joe montana like drive? Did you watch the game? He threw 2 dump and runs and handed the ball off. I'm sorry but you have to make a down the field pass to be "joe montana" like drive. I guess we should give him props for not fumbling the snap? I guess? His O Line is the one that deserves the credit. Or maybe hte people who actually made plays with the ball. Shit I could be in QB and do what he did with a little bit of work. "Growing up before our eyes". Please. Pathetic

joe montana like drive? Did you watch the game? He threw 2 dump and runs and handed the ball off. I'm sorry but you have to make a down the field pass to be "joe montana" like drive. I guess we should give him props for not fumbling the snap? I guess? His O Line is the one that deserves the credit. Or maybe hte people who actually made plays with the ball. Shit I could be in QB and do what he did with a little bit of work. "Growing up before our eyes". Please. Pathetic

joe montana didn't have a great arm either. . .he just figured out how to win games. . .and, you aren't old enuff to have any real appreciation for joe montana. . .

joe montana didn't have a great arm either. . .he just figured out how to win games. . .and, you aren't old enuff to have any real appreciation for joe montana. . .

lol. uh huh. Barkley figured out how to win games. Not Pete Caroll, a dominant O line, and a tired defense. I've watched and play enough football to know where credit is due. He deserves credit for not choking and throwing more picks then 1. But to say we are watching a "young qb mature before our eyes" is a fucking joke. No one will look back at that game and think shit. I'll think that Ohio State and a pussy shit coach named Jim Tressel shit the bed.

Top Bottom