Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/22 Boxing: Ricky Hatton v. Paul Malignaggi (HBO)

If Malinaggi didn't hit like a gurl he would be awesome.
My mom Looks like Pacquiao compared to Paulie.
He gotta million so, he should retire.
I don't care how slick U are, when U got no power, U cant play with the big boys.

ywa whole thing is good boxing match comes along every 6 months .. 6 months to win 40 k max ? lol yikes

ywa whole thing is good boxing match comes along every 6 months .. 6 months to win 40 k max ? lol yikes

lol

I'll put up a big pot for the Pac-Man v. DLH fight if the odds are decent. I'm betting real money on Manny just because I want him to win, even though I will probably lose it all lol

lol

I'll put up a big pot for the Pac-Man v. DLH fight if the odds are decent. I'm betting real money on Manny just because I want him to win, even though I will probably lose it all lol

good fights only come across every 6 months ... throw up 500k or 250k atleast or something imo .. me and spart throw up nfl for 1 mill a game.. every week(15 games) and get killed for mills.. its only fake money bro .. dont overthink things lol

Last edited:
good fights only come across every 6 months ... throw up 500k or 250k atleast or something imo .. me and spart throw up nfl for 1 mill a game.. every week(15 games) and get killed for mills.. its only fake money bro .. dont overthink things lol

If the fights are even I would go 1 mil easy (more if possible). The stats I have looked at show that when the odds are around 1/2 there is a 95% chance the in the money guy is going to win. Rather than booking boxing I should just have a thread "Cheer for DLH get free karma" lol

DLH is going to kick the shit out of Manny BTW!

lol

Its official U are my partna in crime now.
Hell yeah, AV he's gonna win. I know bout the size differential.
Look he won't lose any power going up, he fights his fights at 146, at 150 is he gonna look any different... doubt it.
Second he is using in your words the best coach available in the world right now,
which I...... TOTALLY AGREE with.
3rd Can Oscar deal with that pace, not after 7 rounds he can't.
Who Can? Well Margarito... don't want Pac man fighting that rugged champ.
U will make money.. U know boxing better than I do.
My gut says Pac, my head says Pac.. Its gonna be Pac.

Its official U are my partna in crime now.
Hell yeah, AV he's gonna win. I know bout the size differential.
Look he won't lose any power going up, he fights his fights at 146, at 150 is he gonna look any different... doubt it.
Second he is using in your words the best coach available in the world right now,
which I...... TOTALLY AGREE with.
3rd Can Oscar deal with that pace, not after 7 rounds he can't.
Who Can? Well Margarito... don't want Pac man fighting that rugged champ.
U will make money.. U know boxing better than I do.
My gut says Pac, my head says Pac.. Its gonna be Pac.

It better be Pac! It will be a great win if he can pull this off.

After that I want him to drop to 140 and fight Hatton. Both are brawlers, fast and can take a hit. Manny is faster and has a better chin so I'm all for him if that fight happens.

It better be Pac! It will be a great win if he can pull this off.

After that I want him to drop to 140 and fight Hatton. Both are brawlers, fast and can take a hit. Manny is faster and has a better chin so I'm all for him if that fight happens.

I told my old man the same exact thing almost verbatim on the phone last night.
Like the way wise AV thinx.

Top Bottom