Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/7 NFL: Indianapolis at New England

hamstershaver said:
i need to see proof that the colts arent the pats bitch anymore before im going to give the pats 4 1/2 at home

This years stats on both teams favor the Colts.I don't think its going to be a really high scoring game.Both defenses are pretty good but you never know with the over under bullshit.

in a game such as this I would defer to
"who needs the win More"
but there's no edge there as Indy is up by 2 games over Jax
while NE only holds a single game edge over both buffalo and miami

now that I think about it
I'll take NE at home with the 4.5 insurance

hamstershaver said:
how is indy the right bet here?
how can a team that has lost at least 6 straight to ne be the right play when they have to give 4.5 AT ne?
please people explain how indy is the "right" bet tonight?

Too many Pats injuries...and Indy seems to have everything going right. If this was earlier in the season, I'd take New England in a heartbeat.

5 points is nothing. I'd take a chance on one touchdown more than New England.

Is Corey Dillon healthy enough to play the whole game? Troy Brown is most likely out. Secondary? Is Randal Gay ready to play?

The Jags have good defense...and some douchbag at Quarterback who would be homeless without football.

I think this is going to be a flag football game and one touchdown to the healthier team is worth the risk.

I was going Pats up until about 5 minutes ago but I think Indy is gonna light up that so-so secondary of the Pats. They are really starting to click. I'm also am gonna go over which I wasn't going to do. Sadly, I lose more than I win heheheh.

Top Bottom