Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 NCAA: Texas A&M at Texas Tech

swole

The newest battle in the annual war between the Red Raiders and Aggies kicks off Saturday at Jones SBC Stadium.

Sporting a 5-3 overall record and a 3-2 mark within the conference, the Aggies aim to knock the Red Raiders (4-1 In the conference) for a loss.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 14 on the betting line. The Red Raiders sport a 3-3 ATS record, while the Aggies are 2-5.

After losing last week, Dennis Franchione's team looks to bounce back with a solid showing on the road Saturday in Texas Tech. They were 12.5 point favorites in that game.

The Red Raiders come off a 28-0 win against the Bears, a game where they were a 12.5-point favorite.

Texas A&M better work their passing defence this week in practice, as Texas Tech will hit them with an aerial assault that has averaged 433.4 yards per game this season.

Some trends to consider:
Texas A&M is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games
Texas A&M is 2-7-0 ATS in its last 9 lined games against Texas Tech
Texas A&M is 3-8-0 SU in its last 11 games after scoring 10 to 20 points
Texas Tech is 10-1-0 SU in its last 11 games after scoring 21 to 30 points
Texas Tech is 7-2-0 ATS in its last 9 lined games against Texas A&M
Texas Tech is 14-5-0 ATS in its last 19 home lined games

Next up:
Texas A&M at Oklahoma, Saturday, November 12
Texas Tech at Oklahoma St., Saturday, November 12

hamstershaver said:
inflated # doesnt matter probably pow, i shake my head in amazement at the people that bet in here
pow = pick of the week
56-17 not even close
like i said it was an inflated public number hoping some money would get bet on a&m

hamstershaver said:
oh subscribed
i even called it and you all still didnt bet it
4-0 all time in college subscribed games
iowa state raped a&m last week thru the air, what the hell did you think tech was going to do to them?

Top Bottom