Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/4 NFL Dallas at Atlanta 8pm

Thats two bets today, two wins after putting it all on the line. EZ money

Aikman would have won that shit

aikman to irvin all day.

Are they seriously gonna get a new coach? i cant blame romo tonight. I never blame romo.

Defense isnt bad. Garret just blows nutsack and is jerrys puppet. Go for a draft pick or winout the season boys

aikman to irvin all day.

Are they seriously gonna get a new coach? i cant blame romo tonight. I never blame romo.

Defense isnt bad. Garret just blows nutsack and is jerrys puppet. Go for a draft pick or winout the season boys

Also lol at the costas interview with jerry jones, what a gutdamn tool jones continues to be. Costas asked him since hes the owner would he have fired the GM by now, and jones said yes LOLOL
Jones will always choose control over winning. Im convinced the Boys of 20 years ago won in spite of jones and he proved it with the jimmy johnson fiasco.
Jones should have a nice long meeting with someone like Bob Kraft to learn what its like to let the football people handle the fucking football operations. Kraft isnt hurting for any recognition for his teams success, and that sort attention is the most important thing for Jones.
He could have had 4 or maybe even 5 titles in a row with jimmy, and all the recognition and adulation his power hungry little heart desired.

Top Bottom