Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/15 NFL Miami @ Buffalo THUR NIGHT

I think last year they showed some potential to finish out that strong. They are young, no doubt, but with the right draft picks and developing players, they could easily take over the division when brady retires (assuming ryan mallett isn't the next brady)

The jets flat out suck, the bills are locked in long contracts with bad players, and my pats are a 8-8 team without brady.

Maybe the phins know what theyre doing

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

^^^ still think your boy Tannehill is gonna be good?

2 chances to win it at the end on 2 drives.. the phins had the ball near midfield both times.. and both times the drives ended with INT's.. yes it was on the road but i've seen great QB's .. even average QB's drive their teams down for the winning TD at the end.. and he had 2 chances and couldn't do it against the 2nd worst pass D in the nfl.

thats now 4 games this year where he had a chance to win the game on the last drive and ended up empty. we could be 8-2 right now and not 4-6 with a clutch QB. even if he won half the games we would be 6-4 and in the playoff hunt.. the defense was down to their 5th CB and still didn't allow a TD in the game so they did their jobs. i feel bad for them

we've seen RG3, Luck, and Wilson make clutch plays at the end to win and they are rookies too.. i fear this guy just doesn't have the intangibles.

did he suck this bad in college on final drives? if he did i am done with the phins until the clown GM is fired, if they knew he couldn't win a game in the clutch in college he had no business being drafted.. should have traded down and gotten Wilson instead

Matt Moore is a better QB right now.. should have started him this year and left tanny on the bench to learn. honestly the way the AFC and AFC East is this year and with the D they would be a wildcard team with their schedule. they have flaws just like everyone else except the texans in the afc.

Top Bottom