Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/15 NFL Miami @ Buffalo THUR NIGHT

I thought the bills fought hard in foxborough and almost pulled it off against the patriots. this game comes down to tannehill. will he put up big #'s or lots of turnovers.

is bush out?

bush is healthy but hasn't run the same since his injury

tannehill is incapable of leading the team on a 2 minute drive although not his fault, he has zero talent to throw to.. good job trading Brandon Marshall.

when the phins fall behind he panics and turns it over.. again not his fault but teams blitz him frequently and he doesn't have the WR's to burn them with.

true if they kept marshall it would be different. maybe they will draft a WR next season. not sure who is coming out of ncaa that is worthy.

^^^ Hartline is a poor mans #1 WR. i think he would be awesome as a #3 WR on the outside on long distance. he struggles against man to man coverage though.. if you look at his stats this year, they all came against zone defenses where he wasn't jammed at the line. he dissapeared otherwise.

he will probably struggle tonight against the bills jam coverage. maybe he will break one deep though since the bills can't stop anyone on defense

true if they kept marshall it would be different. maybe they will draft a WR next season. not sure who is coming out of ncaa that is worthy.

i dunno... last year WR was a major need too and they waited till late to draft one.

they could of gotten Julio Jones 2 years ago by moving up a few slots but decided to get Pouncey instead in the 1st round. is Julio Jones a great WR today? maybe, but he still isn't as good as Brandon Marshall who is a beast.

I just don't agree with trading away your top players for picks and then drafting mediocre players .. if you are gonna someone great away you better make sure you know how to draft

^^^ as dysfunctional as the phins are the bills might be one of the 4 or 5 teams even more dysfunctional.

the bills flat out are awful.

PS. i am the least excited to watch the phins play as i have been maybe ever. i just hate the owner and GM. the coaching is starting to bother me as well

Top Bottom