Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/11 NCAA: Rutgers at Louisville

swole

Louisville looks to use home field advantage to get an important conference win Friday against the Scarlet Knights.

Rutgers brings a 6-3 overall mark (3-2 in the conference) into this game vs. a Louisville team carrying a 6-2 record.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 22 on the betting line. The Cardinals sport a 5-3 ATS record, while the Scarlet Knights are 3-5.

Greg Schiano's troops hosted South Florida last game and came away with a 45-31 loss. Oddsmakers had them as 2.5-point favorites in that one.

The Cardinals come off a 42-20 win against the Panthers, a game where they were a 21-point favorite.

Some trends to consider:
Rutgers is 1-4-0 ATS in its last 5 away lined games
Rutgers is 3-7-0 ATS in its last 10 lined games
Louisville is 9-1-0 ATS in its last 10 home lined games
Louisville is 14-3-0 SU in its last 17 games after scoring more than 40 points
Louisville is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games

Next up:
Rutgers home to Cincinnati, Saturday, November 26
Louisville home to Syracuse, Saturday, November 26

hamstershaver said:
agreed
id like to hear your reasoning though

Mostly because I've won with them tow times in a row. THey score like crazy at home. And Rutgers turned the ball over like crazy last week. Rutgers could cover but it's more likley that the game will get out of control and they will loose by 35. I can see Rutgers being down early then throw some pick 6's trying to come back.

bluehen said:
Mostly because I've won with them tow times in a row. THey score like crazy at home. And Rutgers turned the ball over like crazy last week. Rutgers could cover but it's more likley that the game will get out of control and they will loose by 35. I can see Rutgers being down early then throw some pick 6's trying to come back.
that was very nice ecspecially the part about lv putting up big #s at home, those plus i believe the rutgers qb is banged up make louisville the play in this game
you are also correct about rutgers being a team prone to turn the ball over a lot
im quite impressed with your analysis of this game

really
south florida beat both
louisville scores around 40
rutgers scores around 30
relatively same schedule strength
whats with this 22+?

4everhung said:
really
south florida beat both
louisville scores around 40
rutgers scores around 30