Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 mg test cyp a week enough?

If he keeps me on 400 weekly , what would be a good blast 600 for 8 weeks

A blast is a cycle. Upping 400 to 600 is not what I would consider a cycle. Your body will already adapted to the higher dose of 400. Now 200 to 600 would be a much better option IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I've been following this thread with interest. Can I ask what country you're in Dew?

In the UK (England in my case) we don't often have blood tests or AI and stuff from the NHS (National Health Service). Actually, it's an absolute nightmare to get any sort of TRT no matter whether you need it or not.
Anyway, I wish my doctor was as liberal as yours with doseage. 400mg of any testosterone is massive in TRT terms. I had cancer in 2002 and lost a testicle in the process. My blood levels of Free T and Total T were almost zilch and I spent the best part of a year trying to get treatment. At the end of 2002 I was prescribed Sustanon 250 (250mg mixed ester) every FOUR weeks. From day 10 to 28 following an injection was horrible, and low T symptoms were bad. After a few months my doctor adjusted the frequency to every three weeks, which works out at just over 80mg per week!!! That in England is considered more than the usual dose.

My point is I think my levels of TRT is underdosed whereas yours is the opposite end of the scale. I think in a perfect world where every man was the same the doseage of any short or medium T ester would be in the region of 140-160mg per week. That would put most guys >90% in the high normal range of levels and ensure high and stable levels of free or circulating T. The free T level is probably the most important figure, in order to determine how you should feel, rather than how much is stored in your tissues etc. I'm sorry Dew, but you might feel great on 400mg a week, and I'm sure your partner loves it and is enjoying the benefits of TRT as much as you are;) but, in the long term - as another poster has said - your heath is going to pay for it. With this in mind I feel that your doctor will probably chop your dose to at least 300mg maybe even 200mg, which is still more than double what most guys get. If he keeps you on weekly shots you shouldn't notice any difference really and your lipid levels i.e.) Triglycerides, LDL, and VLDL and RBC count will be less of a concern to your health in future years. Don't forget that testosterone also has an effect on your internal organs in large doses too. There's been more than a handful of deaths of athletes with enlarged heart muscles, not mention liver problems, and prostate issues.

Like other comments have said...having a weekly dose of 200mg and an occasional blast/cycle of 600mg to 800mg per week will have far more beneficial effects regarding increasing muscle mass/libido than other options.

Goos luck with your blood tests and next consultation. Let us all know how it goes:)

Yes I'll post up bloods after I get the results in a couple weeks , in addition to what the docs says or is doing.

I am 58 and get 200 mg every other week, with a compounded test cream to apply daily. My TT was 565 a month ago. Also get 1 mg per week of Ana by tablet. Would like to get HCG, doc refuses and a 5 year search (ordeal) for a decent doc turned up the guy I have now.

TRT is just plain a miserable experience.

TRT is just plain a miserable experience.

Please explain why you say this. I love the idea of having the test levels of a teen for the rest of my life.

Been on TRT for 6 yrs now and no complaints whatsoever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Gatemoney what this means is take anastrozole 1 mg tab 3x a week like mwf then tue Thursday take 10 mg tomoxifen do this while on cycle when u come off cycle do the same thing but add hcg 1000 units every other day till gone I usually do 2 10 cc bottles at 10000 u per bottle that's what my hrt dr says to do works great for me lol

Top Bottom