Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100 mg test cyp a week enough?

Hell 100mg a wk is most most people need, mine came back at 96 the Dr wasn't too concerned, gave me a shot and left it at that, I have a cabinet full of test so i just took matters into my own hands besides it's cheaper.

Not to but in on a thread , but doc has me on 400 mg test depot weekly for the last three months , next week is last pin then he wants bloods done first week of dec.. As having no pct after a week or two would I be supressed , thus resulting in low test levels. Or what can I do to ensure low levels again to be able to continue on the 400 mg weekly?

Not to but in on a thread , but doc has me on 400 mg test depot weekly for the last three months , next week is last pin then he wants bloods done first week of dec.. As having no pct after a week or two would I be supressed , thus resulting in low test levels. Or what can I do to ensure low levels again to be able to continue on the 400 mg weekly?

The only way to drop down in level, it to severely cut your dosage, or stop all together. The goal of HRT is to maintain a level. That is why he is taking blood, to monitor and adjust accordingly. if you are doing a hot next week and testing level the week after, you will be high on the scale. Not much you can do there.

Are you pinning yourself, or at the docs? If doing at home, you could skip that dose.

Personally I would want to rely on 400mg/wk for TRT. That is over kill and not enough to get real cycle results. 200/wk should be plenty. Save the rest for a cycle once a year or so IMO.

Doc is doing the pinning at his office weekly, so what your saying is too skip next week an then get bloods first week of dec an test should be lower since I've been off for about 2-2 1/2 weeks an I should be supressed an reading lower?

Doc is doing the pinning at his office weekly, so what your saying is too skip next week an then get bloods first week of dec an test should be lower since I've been off for about 2-2 1/2 weeks an I should be supressed an reading lower?

Yes. As long as the doc doing the test isn't the one that's pinning you.

Either way 400/WK is too much for long term trt and a waste IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

So far so good shavas I be been on thearpy for 6 or so yrs I take 1 mg 3x a week tamoxifen 10 mg 2 or 3 times a week also m I use hcg 10000 to 20000 u for post very other day till its gone feel great so far

Nothing in this post made sense

Yes hardrock same doc doing the blood test is the one pinning me . Without trying to sound like a smartass why does that make a difference? An why is 400 a week a waste? I'm feeling like a million bucks now an girlfriend is loving it.

400mg/wk is not enough for cycle like gains long term, and way more than you need for TRT. I currently run 200 mg/wk to cruise and blast with a cycle 1-2 times a year.

Yes hardrock same doc doing the blood test is the one pinning me . Without trying to sound like a smartass why does that make a difference?

Well, he'll know you skipped a dose and that's why your levels are low. He's gonna wanna know what your levels are while on the prescribed dose.

Top Bottom