Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/5 NFL Buffalo @ Arizona 4:05pm

shit happens lol hurricane you get on bodog i assume you knew arizona is -1.5 if anyone has a problem with that i will abandon

dam no reason to get so defensive bro , if i didnt want cards i wouldnt have bet ..lines move and other people that bet arent as aware of the spread as i am.. was pointing out an error

cards u 17 4th .. looks like another week i gotta win all my big bets to cover my azz with the left over games i bookie yerrrrrrr

They were not left over picks i tried to see if you wanted 1,3,5 heres the post i left you

...........start at the top and do every other one on bodog and i will do number 2 4 6 and so on.......let me know!!or start at 2 and do 4...6 i don't care its all luck!

This was a easy pick, with the close spread and all. It was time for a loss for Buffalo and what better team to do it. I was hoping that the same would happen with the Bengals and Cowboys, but they covered spread anyway. Good weekend for me.

Not so easy a pick for me. I've been lousy picking NFL.

NHL starts for real this week so that should help. Hopefully, some hockey fans who will bet out there.

Top Bottom