Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/27 NCAA: Boston College at Virginia Tech

swole

Virginia Tech looks to use home field advantage to get an important conference win Thursday against the Eagles.

Boston College brings a 6-1 overall mark (3-1 in the conference) into this game vs. a Virginia Tech team carrying a 7-0 record.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 13 on the betting line. The Hokies sport a 6-1 ATS record, while the Eagles are 4-3.

Last time out, the Eagles defeated the Demon Deacons 35-30 as 13-point favorites.

Frank Beamer's troops were at Maryland against the Terrapins last game and came away with a 28-9 win. Oddsmakers had them as 10-point favorites in that game.

Some trends to consider:
Boston College is 4-1-0 SU in its last 5 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Boston College is 5-0-0 ATS in its last 5 lined games against Virginia Tech
Boston College is 5-0-0 ATS in its last 5 away lined games
Virginia Tech is 10-1-0 ATS in its last 11 lined games
Virginia Tech is 5-1-0 ATS in its last 6 home lined games
Virginia Tech is 15-6-0 SU in its last 21 games after scoring 21 to 30 points

Next up:
Boston College at North Carolina, Saturday, November 5
Virginia Tech home to Miami, Saturday, November 5

VaTech has run up the score, but mostly against weak opponents.

I really would like someone to knock off the hokies, but I just don't think it will be BC.
They have been doing well, but not that well. They have squeaked by "powerhouses" like duke and wake forest.

I think VaTech will roll on this one, unless something goes terribly wrong.

Becoming said:
VaTech has run up the score, but mostly against weak opponents.

I really would like someone to knock off the hokies, but I just don't think it will be BC.
They have been doing well, but not that well. They have squeaked by "powerhouses" like duke and wake forest.

I think VaTech will roll on this one, unless something goes terribly wrong.

Did I mention I shot the starting QB, RB and WR?

7.5 large Virginia Tech.

Whiskey

I took BC.....I don't necessarily think they're going to win, but I just can't bet that they'll lose by 15 points or more. I think VT is the better team, but so far, I am not overly impressed with them other than Marcus Vick and I really don't think they're the 3rd best team in the nation.

Had to go the max on VT, just because slat1 bet on BC. No just kidding. Game is in VT and they need to run this score up for BCS points.

redguru said:
Had to go the max on VT, just because slat1 bet on BC. No just kidding. Game is in VT and they need to run this score up for BCS points.

Both good point's. VT today!

Top Bottom