Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/13 NCAA: UL Lafayette at Arkansas State

swole

The Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin` Cajuns look to rebound from a 28-10 loss to the Owls Thursday, when they take the field in Arkansas St..

The Indians look to avenge an earlier 26-24 loss at the hands of the Ragin` Cajuns.

The roadies are big underdogs here, getting 10 on the betting line. The Indians sport a 2-2 ATS record, while the Ragin` Cajuns are 0-4.

After losing last week, Rickey Bustle's team looks to bounce back with a solid showing on the road Thursday in Arkansas St.. They were 4.5 point favorites in that game.

The Indians, meanwhile, will try to forget last week's 31-27 loss at the hands of the Indians, a game where they were favorites by 3.5 points.

Some trends to consider:
Louisiana-Lafayette is 4-21-0 SU in their last 25 games after scoring 10 to 20 points
Louisiana-Lafayette is 1-4-0 ATS in their last 5 lined games
Louisiana-Lafayette is 1-4-0 ATS in their last 5 away lined games
Arkansas St. is 4-1-0 ATS in their last 5 home lined games
Arkansas St. is 1-5-0 SU in their last 6 games after scoring 21 to 30 points

Next up:
Louisiana-Lafayette at Middle Tennessee, Saturday, October 22
Arkansas St. home to Florida Atlantic, Saturday, October 22

the game ended last night but my date is wrong, i have no idea who placed a wager since then so i'm having it abandoned

YEAH.....but I'm the only one who called the waterboys. No one can sneak in since the event has already played out and I'm still the only one who picked Bobby Boucher's team.

Anyone who tries to sneak in now would be caught

gotmilk said:
YEAH.....but I'm the only one who called the waterboys. No one can sneak in since the event has already played out and I'm still the only one who picked Bobby Boucher's team.

Anyone who tries to sneak in now would be caught

The event is still going to be abandoned.

There is no way to tell who snuck in since I don't keep track of who bet at what time.

Sorry gotmilk, but it's the right thing to do. It was a mistake on my part, and for that I appologize.

Swole..that's BS because there was only one winning bet...and I made mine at 6:34 pm yesterday.

If there was more than one...I would say scrap it

gotmilk said:
Swole..that's BS because there was only one winning bet...and I made mine at 6:34 pm yesterday.

If there was more than one...I would say scrap it

That's the thing, I don't care about shelling out the karma. I lose money by having the event abandoned than I would settling it. It was a mistake on my part, but I cannot take your word for it that you placed a wager before the deadline.

I always find ways to hook you guys up, so don't get all worked up over this.

if gotmilk was the only win i say give it to him

Top Bottom