Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/12 MLB: Houston at St. Louis

swole

Cardinals, Astros play Game 1 of NLCS

The Houston Astros travel to St. Louis on Wednesday night to take on the Cardinals in Game 1 of the National League Championship Series.

Chris Carpenter (21-5) will take to the mound for St. Louis in this one. He'll be countered by the Astros' Andy Pettitte (17-9).

While the Cardinals opened as 155 chalk, defense is likely to play a big role in this contest. The total opened at a low 7.5, an indication that the experts don't see a lot of scoring Wednesday.

Phil Garner's team was busy last game winning against the Braves 7-6 as 120 underdogs. The 13 runs sent that game over the total of 8.5.

Tony La Russa's team was busy last game winning against San Diego 7-4 as 125 favorites. The 11 points sent that game over the total of 8.

Game 3 will be played Thursday night in St. Louis.

Some trends to consider:
Houston is 1-4-0 OU in their last 5 games away against St Louis
Houston is 2-6-0 OU in their last 8 games against St Louis
Houston is 5-2-0 OU in their last 7 away
Houston is 17-6-0 SU in their last 23 games after scoring 7 to 9 runs
St Louis are 5-0-0 SU in their last 5 games after scoring 7 to 9 runs
St Louis are 6-1-0 OU in their last 7 games
St Louis are 5-1-0 OU in their last 6 at home
St Louis are 2-6-0 OU in their last 8 games against Houston

Next up:
Houston at St Louis, Thursday, October 13
St Louis home to Houston, Thursday, October 13

i wonder how big the bet has to be before the slat curse takes effect
i was worried when he bet 7500 on the cards but it wasnt a big enuff bet to jinx them

hamstershaver said:
i wonder how big the bet has to be before the slat curse takes effect
i was worried when he bet 7500 on the cards but it wasnt a big enuff bet to jinx them

Here is what happened in my life. I was a sick gambler for a few years. I came in 3rd in USA Todays Pigskin Pool a few years back... nailing 78% of the games!!!
Well, the fucking Red Sox won the world series and the karma shifted. I get fucked on everything now.
The gambling gods have to play with my emotions though.
An example. I lose 50,000 on the over/under... yet I pick the winner. I also win on the other game. So I lose the huge bets and win the small ones.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

slat1 said:
Here is what happened in my life. I was a sick gambler for a few years. I came in 3rd in USA Todays Pigskin Pool a few years back... nailing 78% of the games!!!
Well, the fucking Red Sox won the world series and the karma shifted. I get fucked on everything now.
The gambling gods have to play with my emotions though.
An example. I lose 50,000 on the over/under... yet I pick the winner. I also win on the other game. So I lose the huge bets and win the small ones.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
yeah thats what ive notice, its when you bet big that you lose, but what we need to figure out is what the magic number big bet is for you

Its all the law of averages for me. I lose at everything in life for most of the year. Then I hit it big for a while and it makes everything okay.

I would still say bet against me until I go on a tear again. I lost 14 in a row at one point!

Top Bottom