Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/10 NFL: Pittsburgh at San Diego (correct date)

swole

Chargers, Steelers battle on Monday night

Fresh off a huge victory last game against New England, the San Diego Chargers can stay on a roll Monday by knocking off the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Pittsburgh, who is coming off a bye week, gets its chance to win as a road dog after the line opened with them as 3-point underdogs. They are 2-1 ATS, while the Chargers are 2-1-1. The total opened at 43.5.

Bill Cowher's team blew a lead in the fourth quarter back in Week 3 and look to bounce back with stronger play down the stretch. They lost 23-20 versus New England in a game that saw anyone betting over win their wager.

Marty Schottenheimer's team was busy last game winning against New England 41-17 as 3.5-point underdogs. The 58 points sent that game over the total of 48.

San Diego brings one of the league's best rushing games into this contest. They are averaging 158.3 yards per game and boast the second-ranked running game.

Some trends to consider:
Pittsburgh is 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Pittsburgh is 5-11-0 OU in their last 16 away
Pittsburgh is 4-2-0 OU in their last 6 games against San Diego
Pittsburgh is 4-1-0 ATS in their last 5 away games against San Diego
San Diego is 6-1-0 SU in their last 7 games after scoring more than 40 points
San Diego is 6-1-0 ATS in their last 7 games after scoring more than 40 points
San Diego is 14-2-2 ATS in their last 18 games
San Diego is 12-4-0 OU in their last 16 at home

Next up:
Pittsburgh home to Jacksonville, Sunday, October 16
San Diego at Oakland, Sunday, October 16

is my bet on the other thread still cool, or do i have to rebet on this one?

BTW
you setting up the LAA vs NYY game for tonight?

Volva_Diaphragm said:
is my bet on the other thread still cool, or do i have to rebet on this one?

BTW
you setting up the LAA vs NYY game for tonight?

Bet both if you want, I'm keeping them both up. Yes, I'm setting up MLB right now.

Let it be known I just jinxed the Chargers by betting on them. I am down well over 50,000 in the last week or so!

slat1 said:
Let it be known I just jinxed the Chargers by betting on them. I am down well over 50,000 in the last week or so!

I wanted to bet the Chargers but there goes that. Good thing you bet on the Angels :) .

Top Bottom