Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 New England @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
If you can get Indy by less than 3
bet your mortgage
it's going to be an annihilation

the patriots are good
but those niggers on the Indy D
are sick and tired of hearing about how Indianapolis doesn't have a D
manning,this manning that
they respect him
they are going to shut down new england

Swole, you have serious insecurity issues.

You lack respect and class with the way you treat women and certain members on the site.

Get help bro, you have some serious deep rooted issues.

4everhung said:
Indy got past baltimore
by not allowing a TD
Indy will be your AFC super bowl representative

Baltimore has NO offense period.

Brady is 10-0 indoors.
His career averages in domes are better than Peyton Manning's career averages in domes.

I love the Patriot disrespect, so do the players.

mightymouse69 said:
Two significant plays come to mind, the dropped punt and the stupid head-butt penalty. I am sure there are others.
The interception-and-fumble on a 4th-down play comes to mind, too. I think RG already mentioned it but simply batting the ball down would have ended the NE drive and gained 20 yards with no danger of fumbling.

I remember another silly penalty to keep a drive alive but they happen in many games.

blut wump said:
When it comes down to it, the Chargers didn't have what it takes to be champions. Agreed that NE had good breaks gifted to them by their opponents but the breaks were down to two factors: the image and presence generated by the NE team and the fact that SD couldn't handle the pressure.

Every game has gifts from the losers: simple unforced errors due to nervousness and tension. The Pats accepted the gifts from the Chargers and walked away as winners.
and lets not forget it to soon.payton is going to be feeling it in his gut the hole game.he has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more waaaaaaaaayyyyyy more pressure on him then brady dos for this game.brady has bin here many times,brady has won it 3 times,brady has come out on top of manning how many times in the play offs.no one is saying will brady handle the pressure cuz he ether has non or we all know he can.the big ??? is can manning handle it.ya shore they beat us this year and they have bet us before to.but lets not forget we have beat them a lot more then they have beat us and we have beat them "every time when it counts".manning has every thing to prove and brady has nothing to prove.thats the cold hard facts and no one can dispute them.

needtogetas said:
some how i see swole hosting a parlay for this game.why cuz I just do.
wish all you want
Indy played their tough game IN baltimore
so they didn't score a TD against the NFL's best defense
their defense held sound
Indy is maturing as a team

4everhung said:
wish all you want
Indy played their tough game IN baltimore
so they didn't score a TD against the NFL's best defense
their defense held sound
Indy is maturing as a team
speaking as a fan pats will win.speaking as a football fan and with my head if any one host a game giving the pats any less then 3 I am all in colts.if some one host a game giving the pats more then 3 I am all in pats.this game is going to be won by "1" field goal.even the odds makers know this.

ortiz34 said:
Swole, you have serious insecurity issues.

You lack respect and class with the way you treat women and certain members on the site.

Get help bro, you have some serious deep rooted issues.
chill out
we don't call out here
this is not an arguement board

Top Bottom