Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 New England @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
needtogetas said:
I tride to tell angel to bet every thing she had but you know women.ya we would.
woman
always saving
you got lucky
cash in your chips

i think you've got something with that Colts theory. i had the same one, but thinking that PM was going to break out. they've got to know this is prolly their last/best chance of getting there. too bad they couldn't have picked a worse opponent than NE.

gjohnson5 said:
I will get back to 10mil. I'm not worried because I already have a great idea what the point spreads will be for the remaining NFL playoff games. I have a good idea of what is going to happen so I should get back up there if the 1,100,000 bet continues.

I bet my winning percentage is still better then 50% even with that losing streak that I just broke
you know I will be there and host it
and I expect to get creamed this sunday
but I will not take the ball home and leave the game
that's what that sissy hammy did
we play the game

I've been very careless so far in these playoffs. I told myself not to bet on the first weekend when I saw the spreads but couldn't resist a flutter. So far, I'm a shade over 2 million down.

I need to choose more wisely whether to bet and I must remember the battle cry.

4everhung said:
you know I will be there and host it
and I expect to get creamed this sunday
but I will not take the ball home and leave the game
that's what that sissy hammy did
we play the game

You have more than proved yourself to be a stand up guy bro, If i'm ever going to be a karma millionaire i'm going to have to buy it. LOL thanx for hosting the games.

Top Bottom