Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/14 New England @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
looking like a lackluster superbowl. only will it be interesting if Colts make it. but i don't think they can, Tom Brady doesn't scare easy. and Dungy can't outcoach B-chik.

When it comes down to it, the Chargers didn't have what it takes to be champions. Agreed that NE had good breaks gifted to them by their opponents but the breaks were down to two factors: the image and presence generated by the NE team and the fact that SD couldn't handle the pressure.

Every game has gifts from the losers: simple unforced errors due to nervousness and tension. The Pats accepted the gifts from the Chargers and walked away as winners.

Two significant plays come to mind, the dropped punt and the stupid head-butt penalty. I am sure there are others.

blut wump said:
When it comes down to it, the Chargers didn't have what it takes to be champions. Agreed that NE had good breaks gifted to them by their opponents but the breaks were down to two factors: the image and presence generated by the NE team and the fact that SD couldn't handle the pressure.

Every game has gifts from the losers: simple unforced errors due to nervousness and tension. The Pats accepted the gifts from the Chargers and walked away as winners.

HumanTarget said:
looking like a lackluster superbowl. only will it be interesting if Colts make it. but i don't think they can, Tom Brady doesn't scare easy. and Dungy can't outcoach B-chik.
brady does scare
he's had a couple of 4 int performances
he throws the ball down
notice that
he's kind of stuck in the middle between being over coached by belichick
and the super fast defenses he has to deal with
not an easy job
people don't realize how fast shit goes down on the field
the camera doesn't capture it
stand on the sidelines during a game and you'll be
wtf?

Indy got past baltimore
by not allowing a TD
Indy will be your AFC super bowl representative

I question these peeps and their power rankings etc.
you can't use a computer to predict when people rise up and shine
Brady gets sacked 6 times sunday

I saw some very good teams
hustle up the guts and go into another town's stadium
and play the game to the edge
philadelphia and seattle
deserved to take home the money

Top Bottom