Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

K message I just got

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
"learn a little respect. your insecurities are running rampant"

WOW! I had no idea that posting a picture of myself in C&C instead of the Pictures of Members forum was a sign of disrespect.

Once again there seems to be a disconnect between admin and mods. Admin sends PMs saying "Platinum Members, use this new cool feature called Platinum Copy!"

I use it, and someone gets their panties in a twist saying I disrespected them?

Get a fucking life, its a chat board.

Lestat said:
"learn a little respect. your insecurities are running rampant"

WOW! I had no idea that posting a picture of myself in C&C instead of the Pictures of Members forum was a sign of disrespect.

Once again there seems to be a disconnect between admin and mods. Admin sends PMs saying "Platinum Members, use this new cool feature called Platinum Copy!"

I use it, and someone gets their panties in a twist saying I disrespected them?

Get a fucking life, its a chat board.
who sent that?

buffer1 said:
who sent that?
KillahBee. In a RED karma message. I had just given him green and explained my thoughts and there I see he not only locked a thread, threatened me, but gave me red on as well. Top notch mod there.

Locked in 3...2.... :Chef: :tuc:

Lestat said:
KillahBee. In a RED karma message. I had just given him green and explained my thoughts and there I see he not only locked a thread, threatened me, but gave me red on as well. Top notch mod there.
hmmm

Daisy_ said:
Drama King!
we need a little every once in a while.

got a lot though already with the 1500 phone sex bill.

Lestat said:
we need a little every once in a while.

got a lot though already with the 1500 phone sex bill.

I need to read that one. I see it was locked. My favorite threads to read.

Top Bottom