Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rick Collins and New Steroid Survey

Rick Collins

Author/Lawyer
Platinum
I was contacted by a psych doctoral student who has started an anonymous Internet survey regarding AAS usage. I've had extensive discussions with him, and am persuaded that he is sincere both in his objectivity about the topic and in his desire to get the data published in a peer-reviewed journal. It would cover much of the same ground covered by Dr. Nick Evans in his recently published survey of 500 AAS users, but would hopefully examine the data and offer discussion and conclusions free of political correctness and negative bias. I believe that the results of the survey might help dispel some of the myths and misconceptions surrounding non-medical steroid usage. In my criminal defense law practice, some of these myths and misconceptions routinely present serious obstacles to the fair and impartial administration of justice. I'm encouraged by the possibility of what this survey might do. The survey will be available within the next few days, along with specific information as to how the obviously critical issues of confidentiality and anonymity will be assured. When the survey is available, I will post further information.

Thanks and best regards,
Rick Collins, Esq.
www.SteroidLaw.com

Thanks Rick....I'll participate for sure!!! :Chef: :tuc:

happy to help

Top Bottom