Last blood were taken about two weeks ago. Haven’t had bloods since starting test or gh.when you do blood work run last bro?
you pushing out low carbs ? cardio?
@Grumpy1 @abolone @koba @gar71 @BSS @Scuffer @Oths @ChewedSleek @Allupfromhere @pigsy
you gots to get bloods every 3 weeks legend if you got the cashLast blood were taken about two weeks ago. Haven’t had bloods since starting test or gh.
Cardio I’m aiming for about an hour on rest days +10k steps of either incline treadmill of 12 for an hour or 20-30 minutes of stairmaster then making up the difference incline treadmill to hit an hour.
Haven’t adjusted food yet. Still remains the same
Training days 2794 cal p-201g c-328g f-62g
Non training days 2274 cals p-192g c-214g f-61g
Going to see after checkin tomorrow around food
Oh okay I’ll get another set soon then.you gots to get bloods every 3 weeks legend if you got the cash
go for it legendOh okay I’ll get another set soon then.
sauna is hella sweeet pic legendLoving the sauna for recovery at the moment. It’s a mental battle in itself
Nah bro it’s at the gym I go to. Book in for free and suffer hahahahaIs that personal sauna?
Yeah man I love it. Mental and physical benefitsNeed to get to a sauna its been a while
Never done a cold plunge. Closest I’ve gotten is the pool in winter. Might have to see what’s around to try it out.Hit up the cold plunge and sauna last week myself really enjoyed it brother.
Compression boots also huge benefits i found personally
you will win it legendsigned up for a 9 week challenge through the gym.
This is the result of initial scan. Not sure how reliable and everyone’s thoughts are however guess it’s a good initial starting point to see how we go.
I don’t find those body scans to be very reliable. However, if it’s gives you a rough guide/starting point to work from - I don’t see the issue in using them. Congrats on signing up, bro! You’ve fuckin’ got this! I’m excited to see your progress and I think you’re a real contender to win!signed up for a 9 week challenge through the gym.
This is the result of initial scan. Not sure how reliable and everyone’s thoughts are however guess it’s a good initial starting point to see how we go.
signed up for a 9 week challenge through the gym.
This is the result of initial scan. Not sure how reliable and everyone’s thoughts are however guess it’s a good initial starting point to see how we go.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














