Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MMA legend Royce Gracie tests positive for steroids

I think he was getting too old anyway. I didn't even know that they tested for steroids.

gracie would have to take more roids than ronnie coleman to keep up with the MMA juiceheads nowadays.

fistfullofsteel said:
no way, he was juicing? i thought everybody in mma juices or almost everybody except for the grapplers like royce. :whatever:

Strength always helps and the other guys caught up with Gracie and he needs the extra strength in order to have a better chance to beat some guys. I could pop their fucking heads off in a headlock.

biteme said:
Strength always helps and the other guys caught up with Gracie and he needs the extra strength in order to have a better chance to beat some guys. I could pop their fucking heads off in a headlock.

While strength is great I have a feeling a lot of those guys are taking it for the speedy recovery ability.

Yeah, strength and recovery - and Royce is still a skinny dude, even on gear.

I didn't know he was still fighting against Sakuraba again, I guess ever since he lost to him in Japan he had to make up for it.

b0und (meh)

Top Bottom