Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best bang for the buck protein powder?

DAHULK

I came across a post where this question had been answered, but couldn't find it anymore. I beleive someone stated that they could get 10lbs of Optimum Whey Protein for about $55. What are some good sites i can order from? Thanx for any info!

At my local musclemag store (where i get my supps) the best protein buys are: 5LBS of optimum,Sci Fit, Eas simply whey,prolab,iron-tek whey and ISS whey. All sell between $22-27 for the bucket.

Ok, it depends on what you're looking for, as far as taste and how much you want. Since by bang I assume muscel growing properties I will assume you don't care about taste.

If taste doesn't matter you should get natural whey powder, which is just a cream colored powder that tastes like bland milk when dissolved. You can get an 11 lb. bag for $42 or a 33 lb. bag for like $120. By far the best deal from any sports supplement company.

If you really feel like going all out you can find a dairy or milk processing company. One that members have used before is American Cesein. You can get the same stuff in 50 lb bags for less than $3 a lb. They also sell instantized casein in similar quantities.

So there you have it, the best bang for your buck in whey proteins.

JC

joncrane said:
Ok, it depends on what you're looking for, as far as taste and how much you want. Since by bang I assume muscel growing properties I will assume you don't care about taste.

If taste doesn't matter you should get natural whey powder, which is just a cream colored powder that tastes like bland milk when dissolved. You can get an 11 lb. bag for $42 or a 33 lb. bag for like $120. By far the best deal from any sports supplement company.

If you really feel like going all out you can find a dairy or milk processing company. One that members have used before is American Cesein. You can get the same stuff in 50 lb bags for less than $3 a lb. They also sell instantized casein in similar quantities.

So there you have it, the best bang for your buck in whey proteins.

JC

Could you list where your talking about that has these prices? thanks

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

Top Bottom