Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tuna and Eggs-- Like a Protein Punch

rettoforever

Tuna salad is great--- Egg salad is great... So mix them, and it becomes the best of both worlds!

I use: 3 hard-boiled eggs (with yolks, or 5-7 yolks and 2 whole)

1 can of Polar natural Tuna (larger than normal cans--
better tasting too)

Just enough Safflower oil (oh yeah) mayonaise so that
the parts stick together

Other options would be to add : Walnuts (antixodants), almonds (crunch and fats), organic potato chips (yeah-- so that you don't waste time with them "on the side").

The protein is amazing for this concoction-- although my coworkers have called this my "stink sandwhich". It keeps me going, and makes a can of tuna last.

Anyone try this?

I mix one hard boiled egg, hand full of wheat pasta, one small can of tuna and a couple of scoops of cottage cheese with a sprinkle of splenda and some celery. The only way I will eat tuna lately is this way.

Dude-just for your knowledge a typical tuna salad does include eggs. However if you buy it from the store it often will not, as potato salad wont either.

Im not on a diet, but I love tuna salad. I prefer it to taste sweeter so I use miracle whip instead of mayo. Another ingredient I add is sweet pickle relish. You however may be sodium restricting, I am not.

The worst tuna of all time: either best choice or always save. I wouldn't fit that crap to my cats. Taste like total shit.

indeed one of my favourite meals...3 whole eggs (quality protein and good fats) + a can of tuna + a tbsp of mayo (good fats from safflower/soybean oil, almost no sat. fats)...very ketogenic too..

I often wonder if tuna fish salad has some kind of digestive enzymes. I can eat a couple and have my stomach growling not long afterwards. I guess it justs digest easy I dont know.

hmmm Nicoise salad

yeah this is a french salad i think but it's awesome
i do it like this:

lettuce, onions, chopped hard boiled egg, tuna chunks with a dressing if olive oil, herbs and crushed garlic :)

tuna AND eggs
smells funny to me
i tried that but didn't like the smell of end results
but definetly bennifical if you can stomach it
:toilet:

Top Bottom