Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake organon HCG?

Big j XXL

I just purchased some Organon HCG(Pregnyl).

It's From OSS Holland

White box with blue sides

3-5000iu amps plus 3 1ml amps with the solvent.

The amps with the powder have white label with black writing,
yellow ring at the top and white score mark.

The solvent amps have white label and blue writing,green ring around the top and white score mark.

Ser#490933
date of production 2002 04/04
Exp date 2005-04

Could anyone please tell me if these are legit? The only reason I suspect something is that all of the writing on the labels and box is in dutch( I think) but the instructions have 1 side dutch and 1 side English. Plus the dates aren't stamped their printed on.

Thanks.

I have never heard of fake HCG. Cannot say with 100% certainty, but it is pretty cheap and would not be worth the time to counterfeit.

I have the ones you are talking about, they are real.

Good stuff. I don't have much experiance with whats real or fake HCG as this is the first time I have ever used it.

I just wanted to be sure about it. Thanks

i think there would be good reason to fake HCG, if they fake a $7 testoviron amp i would think they would fake a $20 hcg amp. who would know if their HCG was fake or not? probably no one.

considering its vast and high prices, there is certainly a good reason to fake hcg.

however, i havent ran across any.

then again, even if there were fakes in circulation, it would be nearly impossible to detect without a lab report.

yeah, i agree there would be good incentive. you are right about needing a lab report IMO, i dont see how anyone could really tell if hcg is working for them unless they paid really close attention to the size of their testicles on cycle, and even then that would be difficult.

i also see the price being charged for hcg varies alot, what would be the lowest price someone would charge for HCG (5000iu) and still make a profit?

True there could be fakes...

To test it you could use a pregnecy test the same way you would use it to test your GH.

Top Bottom