Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my epi-strong impression......

knights

Plat Hero
Platinum
it's been a full week on epi-strong, 1 cap / 3 times a day........

count me in as one of those born again skeptics, I've cycled on and off 10 plus years ago....gave it all up to start a family and business, got the itch to start training again, didnt too bad for the past 6-7 months naturally. Needed a boost.....read alot about needtobuildmuscles's products, ordered the beastdrol....never did a oral only cycle before, decided to go ahead and order the epi-strong just because I was 2nd guessing myself and felt the beastdrol may have been a bit strong for a 1st time comeback.

The epi-strong is suppose to have less sides....made me feel safer and gave me a little more confidence to try out as my first cycle in over 10 years.

Couldnt be happier.....so far I havent noticed any sides except a mild headache after working out....but this could be from all the damn sets I'm doing, seems as if I just cant put down the weights....I feel like a freaking energizer bunny.

Maybe its all in my head, maybe the epi-strong gave me placebo mental focus....who knows, I could care less, it works....whatever its doing.

I now wouldnt recommend anything else for newbies or people looking for a plateau breaker, this product does it.

There's a price to pay and consequence for everything we do......but for me, its been a small price to get that feeling like I'm in my 20's again.

3 full weeks now.....strength has maxed out but endurance and recovery are both still very high. I did start getting a little kidney pain 5 days ago.....backed my dosage down to 1 cap X's twice per day instead of 3 times a day...solved the problem, when I was doing 3 caps, I spaced it out every 6 hrs, when I backed down to 2 caps, I spaced it every 12hrs, I've also tried taking 2 in the am / one at night and vice versa...I gotta say based on my experience, the best bet is to space it out evenly regardless of how many doses you're taking . I honestly think that 1 cap twice per day ( 30 milligrams ) is all thats needed for a entire cycle. Especially if stacked with something else...minimal dosages are all that would be required....this stuff is POTENT.

Ending this cycle on 09/30, may possibly use a bridge and then goto a epi-strong and tfo stack for 4 weeks.

What are your results? How much weight, strength gained? Any before after pics? Do people notice a difference?

When I started this cycle...I really only had one goal in mind...drop BF without losing lean mass, I'm currently eating a deficit of 300 calories per day....I'm eating super clean 6 days a week...mixed greens and chicken breast,flank steak, or salmon 4 times a day along with 2 MRPS. I was at 18% BF before starting..I havent checked to see where I'm at now. I kept hearing " dont do the cycle unless you're so and so BF, otherwise your gains will not be noticed..etc...etc..etc", I'll be the first to say that is not the case with epi-strong...its simple...I've dropped BF while gaining some lean mass...PERIOD. Probably could've gained ALOT more if I wasnt on a caloric deficit, but I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish...simple as that!

pre weight was 190, current is 192.4.....so all in all....I know for a fact that I've been dropping BF AND STILL GAINING lean mass. In previous natural cutting cycles....I've ALWAYS lost weight...PERIOD. While using the EPI this time around...I've actually gained weight.

Strength gains were biggest plus....went up 35-50 lbs on compound exercises...squats/bench presses/deadlifts..etc, 15-20 lbs on combined isolation exercises...preacher curls/leg curls/tricep rope extensions..etc, up 5-10 lbs on single isolation exercises....hammer curls/dumbbell rows....etc.

I can visually see that I"m leaner without a doubt. At the same time...I've also noticed some areas that I concentrated on have gained...traps, delts and lats.

Lets just say this....on a caloric DEFICIT.....there should be no gains. With the epi....not only have I dropped BF due to the caloric deficit, but I've actually picked up more lean mass than I would've previously without using it.

Hope that made sense.

Thats why I'm thinking about doing a 4 week bridge and then doing another 4 week cycle with epi and tfo, I figured with a 4 week bridge...I could reduce BF by an additional 1%-2% at which time bulking afterwards should show a dramatic improvement.

When I started this cycle...I really only had one goal in mind...drop BF without losing lean mass, I'm currently eating a deficit of 300 calories per day....I'm eating super clean 6 days a week...mixed greens and chicken breast,flank steak, or salmon 4 times a day along with 2 MRPS. I was at 18% BF before starting..I havent checked to see where I'm at now. I kept hearing " dont do the cycle unless you're so and so BF, otherwise your gains will not be noticed..etc...etc..etc", I'll be the first to say that is not the case with epi-strong...its simple...I've dropped BF while gaining some lean mass...PERIOD. Probably could've gained ALOT more if I wasnt on a caloric deficit, but I accomplished what I wanted to accomplish...simple as that!

pre weight was 190, current is 192.4.....so all in all....I know for a fact that I've been dropping BF AND STILL GAINING lean mass. In previous natural cutting cycles....I've ALWAYS lost weight...PERIOD. While using the EPI this time around...I've actually gained weight.

Strength gains were biggest plus....went up 35-50 lbs on compound exercises...squats/bench presses/deadlifts..etc, 15-20 lbs on combined isolation exercises...preacher curls/leg curls/tricep rope extensions..etc, up 5-10 lbs on single isolation exercises....hammer curls/dumbbell rows....etc.

I can visually see that I"m leaner without a doubt. At the same time...I've also noticed some areas that I concentrated on have gained...traps, delts and lats.

Lets just say this....on a caloric DEFICIT.....there should be no gains. With the epi....not only have I dropped BF due to the caloric deficit, but I've actually picked up more lean mass than I would've previously without using it.

Hope that made sense.

Thats why I'm thinking about doing a 4 week bridge and then doing another 4 week cycle with epi and tfo, I figured with a 4 week bridge...I could reduce BF by an additional 1%-2% at which time bulking afterwards should show a dramatic improvement.

This is awesome bro. perfect review and these are very attainable gains for anyone on this compound. Perfect recomp drug, but at the same time you will gain a gain a ton of lbm if you eat a caloric surplus.

Top Bottom