Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1cap Helladrol + 2caps Katanadrol = New Personal Best

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
That's right.

I'm beginning week 2 of Hella/Katana and I've already hit a personal best.

315lbs. Incline Bench for 1 rep!!!

I have a friend that works at the gym who spots me regularly and when I got 275 on incline bench for 4 reps, he was like WTF are you on now bro. I just grinned :evil::evil::evil:

He said..."You have to go for 315"...so I did, and I got it with what he said was no help.

Weighing in now at 220lbs and 5'10"...down 12lbs after my Diesel/Tren stack in September, but I feel stronger now. At 1 cap of Helladrol per day, I'm so glad I have two bottles of this shit. :evil::evil::evil:

Side note - I could not have done this lift without my APT Pro Wrist Wraps, no question about it, best $24 I ever spent.

I never understood why the wrist wraps are good for Bench? Can you explain.. I use them for pulling stuff like most Back excersises and Deadlifts though

I never understood why the wrist wraps are good for Bench? Can you explain.. I use them for pulling stuff like most Back excersises and Deadlifts though

You are thinking of grip straps bro, not wrist wraps.

Wrist wraps wrap around the wrist and compress the wrists to avoid the wrist rotating back wards when under pressure like when benching. It helps you control the weight you are using much better and saves your wrists from injury. I find wrist wraps to be very advantageous when benching heavy especially with dumbbells.

That's right.

I'm beginning week 2 of Hella/Katana and I've already hit a personal best.

315lbs. Incline Bench for 1 rep!!!

I have a friend that works at the gym who spots me regularly and when I got 275 on incline bench for 4 reps, he was like WTF are you on now bro. I just grinned :evil::evil::evil:

He said..."You have to go for 315"...so I did, and I got it with what he said was no help.

Weighing in now at 220lbs and 5'10"...down 12lbs after my Diesel/Tren stack in September, but I feel stronger now. At 1 cap of Helladrol per day, I'm so glad I have two bottles of this shit. :evil::evil::evil:

Side note - I could not have done this lift without my APT Pro Wrist Wraps, no question about it, best $24 I ever spent.

Nice well done bro, btw you dropped 12 lb of fat or muscle after the diesel+tren?

Nice well done bro, btw you dropped 12 lb of fat or muscle after the diesel+tren?

The weights I was moving stayed about the same after PCT, so it was mostly a combo of water, fat, and i'm sure some muscle loss too. I wasn't eating my 4200 calories per day anymore, dropped the whole milk, things like that.

The weights I was moving stayed about the same after PCT, so it was mostly a combo of water, fat, and i'm sure some muscle loss too. I wasn't eating my 4200 calories per day anymore, dropped the whole milk, things like that.

Oh ok.. Good luck with your current cycle.

nice stuff captain keep it up big boy....that helladrol is the real deal wish there was more tee hee.

Helladrol is BACK!

Helladrol

It s here for a limited time!

Top Bottom