Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male Fitness Model

FleXXX

Just thought I would throw my pic up, introduce myself, sorry if it is a little revealing but it was for a womens magazine (playgirl). I am definately no mass monster but I am happy to look like this at 21years.

Stats in the pics are 5'9", 160lbs about 6% Bodyfat. Currently 175 and a little leaner.

Please no bashing because of my lack of size I am a model not a bodybuilder, it pays the bills better than bodybuilding, besides, I don't have the genetics to get freaky.

I got more picture available but they are pretty much naked, don't think you need/want that.

THEBIGFREAK: What do you think I am at?

I was tested 2 weeks before that picture on DEXA at 6.37% So if you want to argue with the most accurate method available go for it. I looked pretty bad in some pictures because I was holding water (diuretic lash back). I went for 4 days of 12 hour shoots, near the end I had to stop taking the diuretics because I was cramping up.

I have been down to 3% bodyfat where my face looks like that of a crack-head and I still don't have the density I am looking for. I have been told it is because I am still so young.

SKAVER: Whats up man, you look familiar too :)

:)

Dude, I think you are hot, the perfect size for me! ;)

Very nice face, except, I don't like the 2 earring look, that's to girly, apart from that you are one hot fucker.

:D

Top Bottom