Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex Will Not Get Rid Of Gyno

el cubano

I don't know where the hell you guys got this STUPID idea, but it's driving me crazy. I read 4 posts today alone from people saying that nolvadex will get rid of gyno, and one guy wanted to know why the gyno wasn't gone after 2 DAYS .

Nolvadex will NOT get rid of gyno. All it will do is stop it from getting worse, and with time, once the source of estrogen is taken away the gyno will shrink, but NEVER go away unless removed by a surgeon.

el cubano said:
I don't know where the hell you guys got this STUPID idea, but it's driving me crazy. I read 4 posts today alone from people saying that nolvadex will get rid of gyno, and one guy wanted to know why the gyno wasn't gone after 2 DAYS .

Nolvadex will NOT get rid of gyno. All it will do is stop it from getting worse, and with time, once the source of estrogen is taken away the gyno will shrink, but NEVER go away unless removed by a surgeon.

Yeah i read them Too. When i was having my prolactin problems the gyno went down, but prolactin is different than estrogen.

Exactly:light:

Now taht its a sticky we should be ok for a week with these posts, then it will start all over again......

PopiChulo said:
Why is this a sticky?

1. If you read the first post on this page you would know!
2. Because it seems like someone is spreading incorrect info around which could lead to a whole generation of "bitch titties"
3. Because I said so. J/K

Am Surg 2000 Jan;66(1):38-40
Comparison of tamoxifen with danazol in the management of idiopathic gynecomastia.

Ting AC, Chow LW, Leung YF.

Department of Surgery, The University of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam.

Idiopathic gynecomastia, unilateral or bilateral, is a common physical finding in normal men. Successful treatment using tamoxifen (antiestrogen) and danazol (antiandrogen) has recently been reported. We compared the efficacy of tamoxifen and danazol in the treatment of idiopathic gynecomastia. We reviewed the clinical records of patients with idiopathic gynecomastia presenting to the Department of Surgery, University of Hong Kong, between August 1990 and September 1995. Medical treatment with either tamoxifen (20 mg/d) or danazol (400 mg/d) was offered and continued until a static response was achieved. The treatment response was compared. Sixty-eight patients with idiopathic gynecomastia were seen in the Breast Clinic. The median age was 39.5 years (range, 13-82), with a median duration of symptoms of 3 months (range, 1-90). The median size was 3 cm (range, 1-7). Twenty-three patients were treated with tamoxifen and 20 with danazol.Complete resolution of the gynecomastia was recorded in 18 patients (78.2%) treated with tamoxifen, whereas only 8 patients (40%) in the danazol group had complete resolution. Five patients, all from the tamoxifen group, developed recurrence of breast mass. In conclusion, hormonal manipulation is effective in the treatment of patients with idiopathic gynecomastia. Although the effect is more marked for tamoxifen compared with danazol, the relapse rate is higher for tamoxifen. Further prospective randomized studies would be useful in defining the role of these drugs in the management of patients with idiopathic gynecomastia.

I can give you many more references to successful treatment of gyno with nolvadex, if you like. If someone is foolish enough to continue juicing until the glandular tissue becomes fibrous, then surgery is the only option.

nandi12 said:

Am Surg 2000 Jan;66(1):38-40
Comparison of tamoxifen with danazol in the management of idiopathic gynecomastia.

Ting AC, Chow LW, Leung YF.

Department of Surgery, The University of Hong Kong, Queen Mary Hospital, Pokfulam.

Idiopathic gynecomastia, unilateral or bilateral, is a common physical finding in normal men. Successful treatment using tamoxifen (antiestrogen) and danazol (antiandrogen) has recently been reported. We compared the efficacy of tamoxifen and danazol in the treatment of idiopathic gynecomastia. We reviewed the clinical records of patients with idiopathic gynecomastia presenting to the Department of Surgery, University of Hong Kong, between August 1990 and September 1995. Medical treatment with either tamoxifen (20 mg/d) or danazol (400 mg/d) was offered and continued until a static response was achieved. The treatment response was compared. Sixty-eight patients with idiopathic gynecomastia were seen in the Breast Clinic. The median age was 39.5 years (range, 13-82), with a median duration of symptoms of 3 months (range, 1-90). The median size was 3 cm (range, 1-7). Twenty-three patients were treated with tamoxifen and 20 with danazol.Complete resolution of the gynecomastia was recorded in 18 patients (78.2%) treated with tamoxifen, whereas only 8 patients (40%) in the danazol group had complete resolution. Five patients, all from the tamoxifen group, developed recurrence of breast mass. In conclusion, hormonal manipulation is effective in the treatment of patients with idiopathic gynecomastia. Although the effect is more marked for tamoxifen compared with danazol, the relapse rate is higher for tamoxifen. Further prospective randomized studies would be useful in defining the role of these drugs in the management of patients with idiopathic gynecomastia.

I can give you many more references to successful treatment of gyno with nolvadex, if you like. If someone is foolish enough to continue juicing until the glandular tissue becomes fibrous, then surgery is the only option.

nice post

Top Bottom