Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mark McGwire cycle

slat1

I see so many things wrong with this cycle. It amazes me these rich athletes don't seek out someone that knows a thing or two about juice. Take a look what this guy had Big Mac on:

½ cc of testosterone cypionate every three days
one cc of testosterone enanthate per week
¾ cc of equipoise and Winstrol V, every three days
*all to be injected into the buttocks

A couple things stick out fast. The half lives causing uneven hormone levels, mixing oil and water in an injection, no hcg, no nolva or similar product...

I see so many things wrong with this cycle. It amazes me these rich athletes don't seek out someone that knows a thing or two about juice. Take a look what this guy had Big Mac on:

A couple things stick out fast. The half lives causing uneven hormone levels, mixing oil and water in an injection, no hcg, no nolva or similar product...

HUH? Where does this guy live?? Under a rock???

and the mixture of test cyp and eth What is he expecting a miracle?
The whole cycle is nuts

RADAR

Hey, he wasn't doing it for bodybuilding purposes -- just to gain strength during the season games. Seemed to work.

maybe he didnt mention the pct as nobody is concerned about that as the focus was cheating. seems like all athletes would have been on the barry bonds diet.

ok I must chime in here...fisrt of all steroids are not going to help you hit a 89mph curve ball or a 100+mph fastball....another thing people forget when trying to dis mark is the fact that the pitcher was also on roids so he was able to throw harder and longer so you cant discredit that he was a great hitter....also if you question his cycle just look at pics of him when in Oakland vs St Louis.....nuff said....

ok I must chime in here...fisrt of all steroids are not going to help you hit a 89mph curve ball or a 100+mph fastball....another thing people forget when trying to dis mark is the fact that the pitcher was also on roids so he was able to throw harder and longer so you cant discredit that he was a great hitter....also if you question his cycle just look at pics of him when in Oakland vs St Louis.....nuff said....

That's not the point He already knows how to hit. Steroid just turn the fly ball into a home run. Just sayin.'

Where did this cycle info come from?

Its a little odd with the 2 testosterones and all, but its not entirely bad. I run test cyp every 4 days.

hcg is a personal choice. its not necessary for everyone. i run no ai's at all any more and i get no gyno and i have nice big fat balls.

Top Bottom