Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1: what needle size?

musclei

I guess this is relevant in case IGF-1 really does work for site augmentation since, in that case, you would want it to happen at the lower, deep layers in the muscle, right?

I'm seeing a variety of sizes and you know, it's not like I'm scared of needles anymore but I don't want to overdo it either.

So, which ones do you guys use? Or just a regular slin syringe into the muscle?

29 guage 1/2" slin pin

I don't have any strange shapes in my muscles. The IGF disperses throughout the muscle and the body. Its doesn't develop a pocket in the injection site and just stay there like synthenol it is absorbed into the bloodstream.

I don't have any strange shapes in my muscles. The IGF disperses throughout the muscle and the body. Its doesn't develop a pocket in the injection site and just stay there like synthenol it is absorbed into the bloodstream.

Well, of course I know it's not like Synthol but since it seems to have a localized effect... I don't think I could inject twice with a much longer needle tough, so I won't complain if a slin pin is enough.

Well, of course I know it's not like Synthol but since it seems to have a localized effect... I don't think I could inject twice with a much longer needle tough, so I won't complain if a slin pin is enough.

Aww come on i was just teasing about the synth.
You can if you want i just think if you go deep it harder for it to flow outward to the surface muscle as there are less veins on the outside of the muscle vs deep inside. Buy going in shallow you are keeping more of it in that specific muscle, if you go deep I would think it travels out of the muscle faster. I have always heard of guys using 1/2". Try a 3/4 or 1" for a cycle and let us know. I don't think there is any perfect way that fits for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

To be honest, I have no idea how the circulatory system works at that level so I don't know what would make the product stick to the injection site for longer. Regular slin needles are 1" long but I think you're right: I'll try to get some longer needles, use them for lats, for example, and tell you guys how that goes.

This is just speculation, but I would imagine it would vary depending on the muscle involved. Bigger muscle would require longer needle to get into muscle belly but you wouldn't need 1.5 inches for a bicep . . . Just a thought.

To be honest, I have no idea how the circulatory system works at that level so I don't know what would make the product stick to the injection site for longer. Regular slin needles are 1" long but I think you're right: I'll try to get some longer needles, use them for lats, for example, and tell you guys how that goes.

I have never seen or heard of a 1" slin pin... Hmmm I shall look thanks.

Top Bottom