Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG/pregnyl

• Thread starter Thread starter Rob34lon
  • Start date Start date
R

Rob34lon

Could anyone help me with how to make this up? I start PCT next week, and not sure what to do with the solvent. Do I add it into the vial that has the HCG - one vial of solvent added into one of HCG, and just mix it around? Thanks

First of all you used sterylized water (can get bottled water and boil it), and second of all you should be doing it the last week or even 2 weeks while you're still on AAS, aka today... Ive seen kits of 5000 IU and 2000IU. Just do 1000 IU EOD for 10 days if you have a 5000 IU Kit. (While ur still on AAS). Then after that start post cycle therapy of nolva for 3 weeks (or clomid).

(Never done AAS but have doctor friends that know exactly how they work)

The amps I've got are 1,500IU

My last deca is in 3 days time. From my research, I was planning this:

Day 3 after last deca: 3,000IU
Day 8: 3,000IU
Day 13: 1,500IU - and start Clomid from here
Day 18: 1,500 IU

Does that look ok?

Rob34lon said:
The amps I've got are 1,500IU

My last deca is in 3 days time. From my research, I was planning this:

Day 3 after last deca: 3,000IU
Day 8: 3,000IU
Day 13: 1,500IU - and start Clomid from here
Day 18: 1,500 IU

Does that look ok?

With deca you want to wait 3 weeks after last injection to start clomid. So, starting immediately after your last injection use 1,000IU HCG M,W,F for 3 weeks. That's a total of 9,000IU of HCG which is what you have.

Follow that up with 3 weeks of clomid.

With Pregnyl amps, you add the 1ml of solvent (bacteriostatic water in the case of Pregnyl) to the powdered HCG and swirl it around. If you think you can measure it accurately, you can inject 0.67ml for 1,000IU and save the rest for the next injection 2 days later. After being reconstituted with bacteriostatic water, HCG can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 30 days.

get your 6 amps- total 9000 iu's hcg... mix it with 9 mls of bac water. put it into a separate vial. then u have 9000 ius for 9 pokes of 1000 iu's of hcg. 1 week after last inject m/w/f 1000iu's for 3 weeks. can start clomid with hcg and finish clomid 2-3 week after finished with clomid.

Top Bottom