Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym staff attitudes?

xonic2xonic

How do you ppl find staff attitudes at your gym?

Usually twice a week, I feel like hopping over the counter and knocking one of the staff on their asses.

They always give me attitude. Like one day I told the guy that the drink machine wasn't working. He told me that he knows. I suggested that he put a sign up on the machine and he responded "nah, it's always breaking down."

This same cock I asked for change for a ten another day, a 5 and some coins, he did the thing you know where with one hand you are holding a bill and the coins. I tried to take the bill first, and he pulls his hand back, basically for some reason the prick was trying to insist that I take the coins first, pfffft.

Yesterday I asked for a stretching guide and was told "sorry this is the only one left." I was like, "well why don't you go and run some more copies off then." The fuck was like "yeah OK, I'll do it after my break."

Thats funny, but at my gym the people at the desk are all blazin females,i to feel like jumping over the counter, but rather then sneakin them, i feel like screwin them. Drives me crazy

xonic2xonic said:
How do you ppl find staff attitudes at your gym?

Usually twice a week, I feel like hopping over the counter and knocking one of the staff on their asses.

Xonic,
Don't these clowns have to clean
up messes at this gym as well as
give you attitude;)

Have you ever come across those little fucks that tell you to put clips on the bar? They are like: "Thats alot of weight, you should put clips on"......Thats drives me nuts, Hollywood Ironbarbarian dosent need clips on the bar :kaioken:

IB

You wanna hear about a bad gym. I work out at a certain canadian university that has rule for everything. First, you MUST wear a full t-shirt. Must alway us clamps on every weight you use, no matter how small. Also, they don't like chalk cause it messes up the floor. However, there discussion board on how bad steroids are must be the overall winner!!

Your at the wrong gym

I go to Bally's and the customer service is GREAT and they are super friendly. Maybe you should look into another gym or lower the dose of fina your taking that makes you feel that way.:p :mix:

next time you see him act very friendly to him and extend you hand for a shake..we he shakes your hand squeeze it as hard as you can..give him a mental note that you will (and would love to) kick his ass

Top Bottom