Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

experiences with proviron?

wolfman87

i'm just curious about yalls experiences with proviron. i've just finished the first 4 weeks of my cycle with tbol and had some good results with that. now i have to wait another 4 weeks until i start on the proviron for my last 4 weeks and i'm just wondering what i can expect. i guess i'm wondering if it's fast/dramatic or if it's gradual/hardly noticeable. oh and i'm gonna be using 50mg/day on top of the 500mg of test a week.

you will notice an increase and libido...and works pretty well as anti-e

lol yeah i heard about the libido increase. should i stop using aifm when i start on the pro-v or just do like 1 pump or something? also does it have any noticeable affect on fat burning?

you will notice an increase and libido...and works pretty well as anti-e

And it works pretty well as an AI, you might also notice a little irritability with it as well. I get a little edgy on it, I was taking 50 mgs ED spread out over 2 doses, 25 mg spaced 12 hrs apart(it's half life is 12 hours) to keep blood levels more consistent, I noticed results started within a week to week and a half. The sides were almost immediate, or within a few hours, I'm talking about the alpha male feeling, and feeling real cocky, even when I wouldn't want to. Ultimately I had to back down on the dose as my joints were starting to dry out a little, sorta like when taking winny, so now I hit it EOD, and I backed the dose down to 25 mg. But it definitely helps to give you some quality wood, more than you'll want it. Almost a pain in the ass if you ask me. Oh, and I'm on low dose prop with it. All in all, it works, and works good.

i'm just curious about yalls experiences with proviron. i've just finished the first 4 weeks of my cycle with tbol and had some good results with that. now i have to wait another 4 weeks until i start on the proviron for my last 4 weeks and i'm just wondering what i can expect. i guess i'm wondering if it's fast/dramatic or if it's gradual/hardly noticeable. oh and i'm gonna be using 50mg/day on top of the 500mg of test a week.

I take it as an aromatase inhibitor at 50 mg/day. I don't notice any sides at all and it doesn't have any effect on my libido.

good info bsdgeek, thx. i'm gonna try the 50mg/day and hopefully it will go well. i've never had a problem with my joints drying out so i hope that holds up or i might have to back off a lil too. i'm on the cyp so i'm just now starting to feel the test working on my nerves a little. dbol (from my last cycle) made me feel like what your saying, is it worse (or better depending on how you look at it) than that? personally i like feeling like that in the gym cause i can harness it there. it's when i'm out in public that i have to work to tone it down.

also good info. i guess i'll just have to wait and see...

either way man, it does jack up my libido, and i can just think about sex and i get a hard on. lol, i love it. the dbol chills me waaayy the fuck out bro, almost like hittin a blunt for me.

^wow that's really weird. maybe the pro-v will chill me out, lol jk. all i really ask is that it does it's job (not a fake). whether i'm relaxed or berserk in the process is cool. they are both useful and it lets me know something is working.

Top Bottom