Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Shutdown??

terrapin

So it seems that deca can shut you down- HARD. But what does that mean. Doesn't "shut down" mean "shut down" wether it is from deca or test? I can imagine that there is a potential to be shut down longer from deca (because of its half-life), but why is it so different from test. When we talk about being shut down we mean HPTA right? Which is negatively affected by both test and deca. Can you avoid deca problems with HCG and dositnex? And is PCT the same with deca as it would be with test cycles? Just curious b/c I want to run some deca (300mg/week) with 250mg/week test E. HCG mid cycle and nolv PCT. Oh, and Tbol to jump start 4 weeks and to finish the last 4 weeks. Total of 12 weeks. I would think that although nandrolone can cause some progesterone sides (deca-dick) it can be combated with the above ancilliaries- no?

first off, when people say "shut down hard" as opposed to just shut down, they mean that the recovery is harder, longer to get your recovery done. many people have this problem with deca. i have never noticed any bad sides from deca, not even libido problems. yeah you should be okay with the standard hcg nolva pct from what i've read. i dont like hcg it makes me break out.
my first time running deca was also at 300mg with 500mg test, was one of my best gaining cycles ever, but i bloated a little, i blame the test, cause i havent used test since, only deca and no bloat. i like deca/eq myself.
dostinex will counteract prolactin and is supposed to be the ancillary used to prevent deca dick. i never had that problem though and have never used dostinex.

bro one of the easiest ways to run deca and keep your libido is to run 250iu's of hcg a week with the cycle, this keeps your test levels up and you libido should be fine. ericahls a good bro taught me that, i haven't seen him on in a while but he has a great build and never uses test.

When stacking Test with Deca, I see no need to run HCG Every week, although some do. I plan on using it 3x a week in the the 5the week of my upcmoming cycle, and then the in the final 3 weeks.

Thanks all. I never had a problem with deca in the past either, but my libido hasn't been exactly raging the last year, so I am a bit concerned. I guess I could just hit the deca and add in test if I feel like I need it (I have plenty of stuff laying around). I was also thinking about test just for that general sense of well-being- maybe 125mg/week with 300mg/week deca. Monitor my situation and add dostinex if necessary. I was also thinking Deca/Eq (I have enough for two cycles of each). But, I had a bit of hairloss with my last Primo cycle- so I was concerned about the Eq, plus I wouldn't mind some of the extra weight with the deca/test.

You know, if you read too much, then every type of gear has its problems. But before the internet I never experience any of these sides (except gyno from Syntex A-bombs about 15 yrs ago!).

Gotta spread it before I give K to LV again!!!

I suggest running PCT a week longer than normal after using Deca. It does shut you down longer, thus the reason for the extra week of PCT.

LVTitan said:
first off, when people say "shut down hard" as opposed to just shut down, they mean that the recovery is harder, longer to get your recovery done. many people have this problem with deca. i have never noticed any bad sides from deca, not even libido problems. yeah you should be okay with the standard hcg nolva pct from what i've read. i dont like hcg it makes me break out.
my first time running deca was also at 300mg with 500mg test, was one of my best gaining cycles ever, but i bloated a little, i blame the test, cause i havent used test since, only deca and no bloat. i like deca/eq myself.
dostinex will counteract prolactin and is supposed to be the ancillary used to prevent deca dick. i never had that problem though and have never used dostinex.

Shoot. I thought "shut down hard" was when I had my wife pinned to the bed and I'm about to slide it in and she says "how about tomorrow night instead?" as opposed to "just shut down" where I call her on the phone and ask for a little somethin-somethin later on and she says "how about tomorrow night instead?" :)

Seriously though, how did deca get a reputation as a very effective yet relatively side-free compound when it can cause temporary (but sometimes long lasting) ED and friggin lactation? Damn! Now there's two sides I definitely don't want.

Deca shutting you down hard refers to using it alone. Your body has several systems that need test. When you shut it down and replace it with deca you are asking for trouble. Also deca lasts so much longer in your blood. If you add test to it you'll do much better in the libido dept especially. But that's not necessarily the answer to everyone's deca problems. It's a progestin that many men just can't take. They are too sensitive to it and causes problems that it doesn't cause in other men. Libido, water retention, IM fat accumulation etc.
This is one area where you can't learn anything about what is going to happen to you when you use an AS by asking on the board what happened to others. You'll get 15 different answers and none of them may be what your experience is likely to be.

I once ran a Deca/Winstrol cycle...1.5months post-cycle my testosterone was 50ng/dl. To say the least I was not feeling so well...

Mr. Black said:
I once ran a Deca/Winstrol cycle...1.5months post-cycle my testosterone was 50ng/dl. To say the least I was not feeling so well...

That is unbelievable- 50ng/dl!!!!! Christ you must have felt like shit. What was your PCT? I have done deca in the past without any real sides. But, like I said, my libido is a bit low now and I am worried about that aspect of the deca. I could just run a low dose of test (but I worry about hairloss and other sides) and throw in some EQ. Despite some of the progestin sides, deca is a relatively safe drug.

Top Bottom