Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol VS. Cynomel

There is no answer to that question. They are two completely different drugs that do two completely different things. Their effects are not even the same.

Using clen and T3 is a great cutting stack in addition to AAS. Ulter is right, they are two different drugs. I'd start off with clen and add T3 if necessare, i.e. you need to be sub 8% BF.

Makavelli said:
Using clen and T3 is a great cutting stack in addition to AAS. Ulter is right, they are two different drugs. I'd start off with clen and add T3 if necessare, i.e. you need to be sub 8% BF.
if you are sub 8% BF, then why even take T3?

Gastroc O'Jenkins said:
Why isnt anyone using albuterol? Just because of the shorter halflife?

good question, and I have wondered that, but I am not sure that they both have the same side effects. I use an albuterol inhailer for asthma, so the delivery is quite fast. I think they make tablets too? I really never noticed any increase in matabolisim from using it, perhaps the dose is way too low.

fugetaboutit said:
if you are sub 8% BF, then why even take T3?

I think you read it wrong. I said if you need to be under 8% BF, such as competitive BB's and models. BB's need to be 3-4%, whereas models need to be about 6%. It becomes very difficult to drop BF when one is 8% and under. In order to keep getting leaner one needs to increase their metabolism w/o adding calories. This is when T3 becomes the most useful.

maldorf said:
good question, and I have wondered that, but I am not sure that they both have the same side effects. I use an albuterol inhailer for asthma, so the delivery is quite fast. I think they make tablets too? I really never noticed any increase in matabolisim from using it, perhaps the dose is way too low.

they do have different sides.. albuterol has less but the halflife is much shorter. to be completely honest i'm hardly an authority on it, but its becoming more readily available and i did pick up some liquid recently.. 6mg/ml. i dont plan on using it until i hit a wall during my cutter but when i do i'll post up

Top Bottom