Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol VS. Cynomel

BigTapp said:
Which has better results?

Don't use Cynomel (T3) w/o AAS as it muscle catabolic and needs to be pyramided in use. T3 increases your metabolism. It will make you somewhat lethargice during workouts.

Clenbuterol is a CNS, which for some people is completely worthless other than causing shakes (including me). It supposedly anti-catabolic.

If you are trying to cut, then T3 is more effective than the clenbuterol.

If you want to increase some intensity in your workouts, then the clenbuterol is more effective.

The T3/Clen combo is over-rated for getting ripped as cardio/diet are much more effective.

The T3/Clen combo is over-rated for getting ripped as cardio/diet are much more effective.[/QUOTE]

This statement is completely ridiculous. Cardio and diet are assumed to be perfect when discussing the addition of any drug. It's not like the poster thinks that adding clen and T3 while eating Taco Bell will magically burn fat. I've used clen/T3 on lots of athletes and the results are excellent to say the least. Maybe you should check your diet and cardio...

Makavelli said:
The T3/Clen combo is over-rated for getting ripped as cardio/diet are much more effective.

This statement is completely ridiculous. Cardio and diet are assumed to be perfect when discussing the addition of any drug. It's not like the poster thinks that adding clen and T3 while eating Taco Bell will magically burn fat. I've used clen/T3 on lots of athletes and the results are excellent to say the least. Maybe you should check your diet and cardio...[/QUOTE]

perhaps you are assuming too much though
:)

cobra1414 said:
This statement is completely ridiculous. Cardio and diet are assumed to be perfect when discussing the addition of any drug. It's not like the poster thinks that adding clen and T3 while eating Taco Bell will magically burn fat. I've used clen/T3 on lots of athletes and the results are excellent to say the least. Maybe you should check your diet and cardio...

perhaps you are assuming too much though
:)[/QUOTE]

Point taken, but when discussing different drug combos we hope to think that the poster already knows they must follow a good diet and training program. It's redundant to say.

soflaguy said:
Don't use Cynomel (T3) w/o AAS as it muscle catabolic and needs to be pyramided in use. T3 increases your metabolism. It will make you somewhat lethargice during workouts.

Clenbuterol is a CNS, which for some people is completely worthless other than causing shakes (including me). It supposedly anti-catabolic.

If you are trying to cut, then T3 is more effective than the clenbuterol.

If you want to increase some intensity in your workouts, then the clenbuterol is more effective.

WTF!...........Clen = more intensive workouts; T3/Clen over rated??

SQ-

Makavelli said:

This statement is completely ridiculous. Cardio and diet are assumed to be perfect when discussing the addition of any drug. It's not like the poster thinks that adding clen and T3 while eating Taco Bell will magically burn fat. I've used clen/T3 on lots of athletes and the results are excellent to say the least. Maybe you should check your diet and cardio...[/QUOTE]
I definitely know about hard training and a clean diet. I just want some help. what do you recommend on dosage if I do both the clen and cytomel? I was thinking of starting with the clen and finishing with the cytomel when My metabolism slows down. OR do you think I should run them together?

Cardio and diet are assumed to be perfect when discussing the addition of any drug.

You're kidding right? How long have you been on this board? Hang around a couple years and see if you can still count how many people don't want to discuss their diet and cardio when asking about using "cutting drugs". Diet and cardio are NEVER assumed on this board.

Unfortunately, Most people look for the t3 clen, thermogenic be4 even knowing what cardio is.

Sir-Que said:
WTF!...........Clen = more intensive workouts; T3/Clen over rated??

SQ-

Apparently I had hit a nerve with some folks, but I am just stating an opinion.

Yes, it has been my experience because of the stimulatory effects I DO get better workouts from using it (just like ephedrine and caffeine). Afterall, it is an asthma drug that does act like ephedrine. Clen as an anti-catabolic drug is still suspect.

And yes, T3/Clen IS over rated. People think of as the magic diet combo, but it only increases overal metabolism I believe about 5-7%.
And if you are relying on that liquid crap, there is no telling how much you are dosing. And with T3 and its affects on the thyroid it really should be pyramided and I would never go over 75mcg.
Cynomel is a mexican equivalent of Cytomel (T3) and anyone who has used the real stuff will attest that Cynomel is underdosed.

If you are serious about using this as a cutting agent, I'd suggest getting some real Clen and real T3. Take your temperature several times throughout the day prior to use, then take your temp while taking the T3. It should elevate at least 1 degree. Things are much different now from the Spiropent/Cytomel days to now this unreliable research liquid stuff.

There you have it, some useful advice rather than me arguing with some people who all they can say is "WTF".

Top Bottom