Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
I encountered a Wulf!
there was some hot HOT man who added me to FB 18 months ago but I never made any move cause I had a BF, but just from his FB and pics I imagined how this person was.
My vision was that he was a hard worker, nice guy, gentle, kind and sweet and really looking for love.
Well the other night, we had some FB exchange and I flirted with him for the first time and he said "I am hard core so don't get me started"
Well I was like "Hard core?I am a big girl, I can handle it, do tell"
He went on in DETAIL about what he wanted to do to me sexually. The said "ever fuck a stranger? but I have a rule, no sleeping over"

18 months of infatuation down the drain! Needless to say, I would LOVE to have a one nighter with him because he so hot, but worry he may post my pics and stats on a msg board! ;-)

We are all friends here B... u arnt foolin anyone... we all know u fucked him...

Also i have never prowled FB.... its much easier with someone IRL

I swear, I didn't! I would have 10 yrs ago, but just can't do the "hit and run" thing! I did think about how great he probably is though.

We actually added one another through a friend and he's never hit on me or talked to me, but there was a few "likes" we made on each other page etc, and the other night, not sure what happened, but a "like"turned into a msg and it all went nuts from there.
Not answered him back on "Let's arrange it"

Where are all the naked pics of these chicks??? When I was single banging chicks I always got pussy shots or tit shots...thread fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom