Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
All very valid observations my friend. It would seem the first 2 are directly proportional to the amount of testosterone in their system. Ill keep an eye on it though.

I have noticed that shorter girls with stronger calves really are the best on top. Tall girls have a hard time on top because they have nowhere to put those long legs. Especially in reverse cowgirl position. but taller girls are generally best in missionary since they can wrap the legs all the way around your waist

there could be a whole thread about what kind of girls body types are best suited for particular types of sex ... seriously.... A book may need to be outlined here
fixed by hanging your legs off the bed, then they can actually reverse cowgirl sit on you while having the leverage from the floor so they have a waaaay better bounce!

fixed by hanging your legs off the bed, then they can actually reverse cowgirl sit on you while having the leverage from the floor so they have a waaaay better bounce!
Like this but with her feet on the floor instead
http://goodtoknow.media.ipcdigital....rh100000w614_reverse-cowgirl-sex-position.gif
111%257C000001dfe%257C8e4b_orh100000w614_reverse-cowgirl-sex-position.gif

I encountered a Wulf!
there was some hot HOT man who added me to FB 18 months ago but I never made any move cause I had a BF, but just from his FB and pics I imagined how this person was.
My vision was that he was a hard worker, nice guy, gentle, kind and sweet and really looking for love.
Well the other night, we had some FB exchange and I flirted with him for the first time and he said "I am hard core so don't get me started"
Well I was like "Hard core?I am a big girl, I can handle it, do tell"
He went on in DETAIL about what he wanted to do to me sexually. The said "ever fuck a stranger? but I have a rule, no sleeping over"

18 months of infatuation down the drain! Needless to say, I would LOVE to have a one nighter with him because he so hot, but worry he may post my pics and stats on a msg board! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom