Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wulfgars stable of whores

Status
Not open for further replies.
#7 Minnie 08/22/12

Age 29

Rating 7.5

Pros: Great tits, great long legs, Oral skills and eagerness to experiment

Cons: was married for the last 10 years(now divorced) so lack of experience, needs more ass

o71wyv.jpg

I like her shoes!! Seriously!

yep, them is the 5 finger vibrams....very popular amongst the male homosexual community in gyms across the world.
wulfgar you need to list them shoes in the cons there bro .

was this specimen anally probed ? just curious

are those the finger shoe things?

Wulf have you ever noticed girls with bigger ears have longer labia?
That girls with more than average facial hair have bigger clits?
That girls with strong muscular calves are much better on top?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

yep, them is the 5 finger vibrams....very popular amongst the male homosexual community in gyms across the world.
wulfgar you need to list them shoes in the cons there bro .

was this specimen anally probed ? just curious

they all get thee probe initially... this one only got some tongue and fingers though. Very tight little ballon knot. She expressed some interest in more ass play so I may need to invite her back over

Wulf have you ever noticed girls with bigger ears have longer labia?
That girls with more than average facial hair have bigger clits?
That girls with strong muscular calves are much better on top?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

All very valid observations my friend. It would seem the first 2 are directly proportional to the amount of testosterone in their system. Ill keep an eye on it though.

I have noticed that shorter girls with stronger calves really are the best on top. Tall girls have a hard time on top because they have nowhere to put those long legs. Especially in reverse cowgirl position. but taller girls are generally best in missionary since they can wrap the legs all the way around your waist

there could be a whole thread about what kind of girls body types are best suited for particular types of sex ... seriously.... A book may need to be outlined here

Why do men need to use excuses?

Its sex... if you want it... just do it.... i never understood why people need to complicate it so much

I'm not sure why men bother with the roundabout ways of asking. If I was going to have sex with you, I would whether you asked me outright or you lied and said you wanted to watch a movie with me at 12:30 at night. And if I wouldn't, then I still wouldn't even with the subtle disguise.

It's all a game. Men pretend they aren't asking you over for sex, we pretend we don't know what they're doing.

Then everybody does what they knew they were going to do all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom